First grow -please assist

Yea a bit yellow today, bit dont know if thats from the watering or if they need nutes, this sickest looking one that almost died today has spots after yesterdays watering. Also please dine what you mean by push harder, and whe you guys were talking about soil you were using abreviations, (im kinda green here), what is FFOF, MG amd the others you mentioned

Ffof - fox farms ocean forest
Mg - miracle grow
Flush the N (nitrogen) out of her A (@$$)

By push em a bit harder i meant, instead of 1/4, bump it to 1/2.

1/2 nutes recommended dose ? Is that what you mean ?

Gonna order some FFOF, they have a ph balance 6.3-6.8, do you recommend that or just regular non ph balanced

I like to check and balance it myself. And yes. If you have been feeding her at 1/4 recommended strength and she is showing hunger signs then by bump up i mean feed at 1/2.

Your ppms are kinda low for plants that size so follow recommended ratios and increase amount a bit. Keep track of amounts going in (ph and ppm) and runoff from now on

And how the ladies looking? Relatively and hopefully a photo

Hard to see in pics but still a bit yellow, look like starting to flower.Uploading: 15615952711015027941743458910764.jpg…]()
Heres the rest

This one is bighest, looks like she strting to flower.

Here are all together

2 Likes

So in thinking… if getting the ppm correct , seems directly related to nutes and water quality. Looking at the plants, the tops of the biggest two are yellowish green, good green on bottom, those were covi heavy on the soil mix, so maybe those first two, started out over watered or under nuted or combo of both, and the smaller two in 75٪ MG, 20%, plus pearlite are all good green, and doing well , so that mix may be good, and the nutes schedule i was following with the MG heavy soil might be the ticket, any thoughts ? looking towards improvement on the next batch

They are a much deeper green.

Do you see pistils on the elbows of upper branches? Those girls def look to be in the transition stretch.

Covi soil? Is that a brand? All in all i still see happy plants :+1:t5::+1:t5:

Yes, theres what i believe are pistols.

That was a typo on covi, was supposed to be coco (coir).

These are all pretty low. They need some (N)ourushment.

Btw-I think your humidity is fine for veg. In later flower 50%and below is good, but 60%-65% in veg is ok.

Im at the point of literal FEAR every time i water now. I have absolutely no idea what to do now, what to look for, what to measure for, how or what steps to take in chronological order to fix at this point, and what not to do next time…bewildered…

Now petrified to use these

I feel for you. Don’t give up, cannabis is pretty resilient. It’s tough to kill. I’m sure we’ll get you straightened out.

Yup. Since ur ppms were super low, you can go back in regularly scheduled ratios, but maybe at 1/2 strength

Howdy… well after some trail and error things are looking pretty good. They were starving. Using nutes regularly with no nutes every 3rd watering. Been using spring water comes in at 8 or so out of bottle, adjusted down to 6.3-6.5ph. Thanks for all your help guys…20190812_092903|242x500

Happy looking tent!

Hey just a follow up. Thanks for the advice…my girls are flowering…

1 Like