First grow, plants don't look healthy, halp! :)

I’m there now and will look for that. Gardening center overtaken by Christmas stuff lol. I have Fox Farm trio so I’m prob good on nutes. Thanks!

yes…the warm weather supplies have been thinned out for the current selling holiday items.

They look fine. Young plants go through stages. If anything it looks like you dripped water on the one plant. As mentioned. Make sure to PH at 6.5 and no nutrients for another couple of weeks :slight_smile:

Doesn’t seem to be improving. Have only watered twice with the pH adjusted (to 6.0) water. Runoff was 6.5 last time and TDS was about 220. I clipped the bottom pair of leaves on 2 of the plants (both grey pots which are Chocolope). They looked horrible. Not sure what to do. I have more seeds but don’t know where to get decent soil, Walmart had nothing…except Christmas stuff in the garden center. All their soil said something like ‘feeds for 3 months’. They just seem to be getting more and more yellow/unhealthy from the bottom up.

And thank you latewood, I didn’t see your post until after this post. You still think they look OK?

After some reading I’m thinking it could that my water is too soft at 40 ppm. My runoff was about 215-220 ppm TDS. And I’ll admit that early on I used some bottled water that I now know is RO (3-4 ppm). I did that for fear of chlorine/chloramines on the seedlings. So I added some Gypsum and a smaller amount of Epsom to some bottled water, then mixed that with tap water to get to about 220ppm. Then I used pH down to get it in the low 6 range which then raised the TDS to about 250ppm. Runoff this time was about 350 ppm. Hope it helps.

I looked for info on ideal TDS and found conflicting numbers. I have access to many salts but read that Calcium Chloride was not the best thing to use so that’s why I chose CaSO4.