First Grow.....Nothing legal about it!

As for the bags, roots are easily growing through them

10 Likes

Do you find that they dry out fast? I’ve heard a couple ppl say that and was a little Leary of using them at first

4 Likes

You were in my neighborhood?

3 Likes

Lol. I was in your neighborhood for 9 hours!!! And it’s cold in your neighborhood!!

4 Likes

I’m not really sure, I wasn’t watering much as the humidity in the dome was super high and they’re just babies. When I pulled them out a couple of the bags had moisture on them.

They certainly made transplanting autos stress free.

2 Likes

Damn right it is. When I left for work yesterday air temp was -7 and wind chill -20.

6 Likes

Sounds terrible

4 Likes

Thanks I will. I get the U.K. and Germany in 4 days. Unfortunately I won’t get to see any friends. All work this trip.

4 Likes

Go ahead and keep it south west of the lake. :wink:

5 Likes

The last of the first grow comes down tomorrow morning!!!

6 Likes

Such a bittersweet moment! Glad you’re back home and your husband almost killed your autos that way you have to start more plants and more journals :slight_smile: your photo journal should be named in his honor of trying to keep the autos alive hmm something clever will come up I’m sure! Maybe “they’re doing great”… idk I’ll keep thinking…

3 Likes

I remember when you started lol…congrats girl :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Just a cool tip! USE CHLORINATED GLOVES. they do not stick to sticky things. Like glues, stickers, jellys/jams and weed!

6 Likes

Unless you like wasting 4 pairs of gloves. You can scrape the gloves and smoke it?

8 Likes

Yes you can… Some hand rubbed hash…

2 Likes

His punishment is me dropping 4 more seeds. He didn’t mind 4 more but didn’t want anymore on this grow. Lol, I hope they all make it!

2 Likes

I use the free gloves I get from work LOL

1 Like

Freeze the gloves, then when you stretch them, the goodies will just crumble right off.

10 Likes

First grow was officially over yesterday morning with the chopping of GSC2. Two GSC plants drying on the rack.

The 4 autos seedlings seem to be surviving. Potted up to 5 gallon pots on Saturday. Pretty sure Mr. Vet over watered them while I was gone.

Dropped 4 photo seeds, 2 Acapulco gold and 2 purple kush by ThcInKc. So, I guess I’ll start a new journal here in a day or so.

Once I have all of the dry weights I’ll post em up.

13 Likes

Well Dale yeah!!!

7 Likes