First Grow.....Nothing legal about it!

Will do!

4 Likes

Yes please do I have some of those I haven’t used yet either

4 Likes

Not to bust your chops but yes…they seem like they are lagging behind a little bit. Could be a handful of reasons why. Without knowing any info something seems to be off below the ground. They are cupping a tad bit with some yellow creeping in on the edges of the leaves. What soil are they in?

5 Likes

They’re in an organic seed starter soil I got from the local privately owned garden shop. Same stuff I used last time but I don’t have the info on it as we trashed the bag and put it in a tote.
The yellowing must be from the flash or light because in person I don’t see any yellow except on the round leaves.

I had the heating pad under the tray and shut it off this morning because I noticed the soil fell a little warm. Would that cause the cupping?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the hear would wilt them. I wasnt saying anything to make you question yourself. But something is sorta off. Maybe something small that they will grow out of. But this is why I personally dont like autos, cause they may start flowering sooner then later or not…its a toss up lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I get it. Just growing these to get rid of the seeds and not enough time to get a photo grow in

4 Likes

Bro they are absolutely fine and the same exact size as my 10 day olds… you know how it goes: different soil, lights, genes.

2 Likes

I’m not saying they look awful. But whenever the cotelydons are already yellow and there is only 1 node on the plant then something ain’t right. What’s the point of journaling your plants on a marijuana forum if your not trying to get better?

3 Likes

I was holding my tongue, but the sick one is right. They are a little off. I guess I didn’t say anything as I don’t think there is much you can do.

I wouldn’t take any action. I think that they don’t like your soil mix. Best bet it get the roots to the outside of the bags then transplant into a better soil mix.

Pretty much a non issue, especially if they were photoperiod plants.

5 Likes

I appreciate all the advice! I am trying to improve especially in the seedling stage which I was already through on last grow when I started my journal. Trying to learn everyday!

5 Likes

I absolutely appreciate hearing anything you guys have to say!! You are certainly one whose advice I respect. Others know who they are as well.

5 Likes

So I have to fly overseas tomorrow and will be home Friday night. I’ll probably just trans plant them Saturday. That’ll be three weeks since they popped up. I’m disciplined enough to water lightly in the bigger pots.

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan. My cure all is to pot up!

4 Likes

As long as Mr Vet keeps them alive this week🤣

6 Likes

Well its Saturday morning. You should be elbow deep in soil by now lol

3 Likes

Lol you know how women are…procrastination station :joy::joy::joy::us::us::us::us:

2 Likes

Hope you had a good trip. I have the same voyage next week.

2 Likes

Got in from France at 1 this morning(Chicago airport sucks) Just finished chopping one GSC, trimming a bubble gum, and transplanting the 4 autos.

My husband did his best to kill off the seedlings this week. They look pretty rough. I asked him several times how they looked and he kept saying great. I asked him to clarify what he thinks is good when I looked at them this morning. His reply…they’re alive!

Transplanted anyways, we’ll see if they make it. Just in case I dropped 4 photo seeds. 2 Acapulco golds and 2 purple kush

8 Likes

Not this one! Full morning already.

3 Likes

It was a good trip, just quick and exhausting. 2 days in Paris and 2 days in Normandy. Cold, windy, rainy but still good. Got to visit with friends in Normandy so that’s always a plus

Have a good trip yourself

8 Likes