First Grow.....Nothing legal about it!

You did so great for your FIRST GROW you’re definitely going to come back in the fall with a vengeance. I cant wait to see your next grow.

5 Likes

Thanks Dbpooper. I have enjoyed this whole experience. Can’t wait to do it again🤪

4 Likes

Butane hash oil, it can be dangerous to make if you dont have common sense. We use a solvent made for cannabis vs butane but it’s the same thing.

7 Likes

They really stretch some stuff there. Dimethyl ether is a synthesized product.

4 Likes

That’s cool😎

Stupid question…hash that we smoked back in the day was almost black in color, why is everything I see today golden or amber?

2 Likes

Lol that’s no joke, not that it makes a huge difference anyways, I mean acetone is an organic solvent but I would not use it for extraction, I forget the name of what we use it is in a yellow can, but it cleans out easier than butane imo.

2 Likes

I think it has to do with manufacturing processes and purity.

2 Likes

Old school hash is not made with a solvent.

The trichs are beaten off the plant then pressed together with heat.

3 Likes

I love this video:

4 Likes

Which would you prefer? Old school or new school?

There is NO comparison to old school Lebanese hash, my father use to get moracan surfboards. They where purple… I did t know what the hell it really was when I was 12 he use to decarb stuff all the time… had so many plants. That’s after moving the family off Lackland AFB back in the 80’s…

2 Likes

Other than the dude’s feet, I could watch the video all day. Something relaxing about it.

We use to get wicked awesome hash back in the 80s. Make a quick pipe outta a soda can and BOOM!!! Good stuff

1 Like

I’m sure there is a new school extract that is superior to hash, but I have not tried it.

The future is extractions being done in a new school way at the old school heritage sites.

2 Likes

Superior thc content or flavor, because I can get some rosin that at about 90%.

1 Like

@OldSkunk I need to talk to you please sir, I also suffer from severe lower back paint as well as mental health us and I am currently looking for a high CBD high THC strain to help as well, also would mind growing just pure CBD as well. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

@Eagergrower, I’m growing three GSCX, they get big! But they also have some very big buds. Harvested the first of the three last weekend. Got quite a few pics throughout the journal.

4 Likes

My mouths watering :drooling_face:. Great work !

I’m honestly alittle worried that I have too many plants for my area !

2 Likes

How many and what size area are you growing in?

1 Like

A 4 x 4 x alittle over 7ft.
I have 4 going right now ha.
I grew indoors a long time ago and had like 6 plants in the same sized area, but they were clones from a buddy and they didnt get all that big.
And after seeing some of the monsters on here I have realized I may have some major over crowding…

2 Likes