First Grow.....Nothing legal about it!

I was planning on attempting the scrog method

4 Likes

Lol, I don’t know about all that :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

These got pretty tall on me but I had room for them to do that. I LSTed one that’s probably 4’ tall and didn’t get all that big around. No bigger around than the 15 gal bag it’s in.

Next grow I’m going to do individual scrogs.

With my expert opinion :rofl::joy: I’d say you’ll be fine, just defoliate enough to ensure you have good air flow through them all since they’ll fill up the space.

3 Likes

Great thanks. Did you use any trellis netting with your grow ?

1 Like

For the scrog method I will defer you to @Myfriendis410 …he seems to be some sort of scrog ninja

7 Likes

Post number 140 around there shows a bill of materials and description. Let me know if you have questions.

4 Likes

No, not this run, mostly let them grow natural.

1 Like

Merlins got some cool scrogs as well

5 Likes

Partial harvest of GSC #1 today. This cola was ready, 50/50 cloudy amber. Rest of the plant still has some time. 6.3 oz wet

Harvested and rough trimmed the two white widows autos. Together wet weight of 13.7 oz. they’re going to become THCA oil for my dogs overall health. At least I got something out of em

16 Likes

Nice work!

4 Likes

That is one hell of a nice first run for you Girl! Very nice :grin:

4 Likes

There’s 3 more still on the plant nearly as big. Anxious to get a total weight on the whole plant.

Only three plants plants still standing, they’re getting close and of course I have to travel for a week for work. Mr. Vet will be getting detailed instructions not to screw sh#t up​:rofl::joy::rofl:

11 Likes

Very nice

5 Likes

Killing it lady! Great looking cola.

3 Likes

So the autos have been above soil two weeks tomorrow. Been keeping the dome misted and this past week they’ve been getting 2ml of RO water each nearly everyday as the soil dictates. Light is 20/4 Do they seem to be in track? They seem slow to me. I know they’re growing roots and all.

10 Likes

A lot of the times I think it’s us that is in the hurry lol this stage and Waiting for them to finish is the worst! They look great!

7 Likes

Lol. That’s the truth. Just seems like some folks are posting bushy plants and are like, these are three weeks. They must mean 3 weeks veg. Cause my littles ones are well, little🤣thanks for the confirmation!

8 Likes

Remember to keep us updated on biodegradable bags.

4 Likes

Will do!

4 Likes

Yes please do I have some of those I haven’t used yet either

4 Likes