First grow, not sure if it’s good lol help me out

It’s about a month and a half or 2 months old, I’ve had a few leaf miners a while ago (on 2 bottom leafs) which I treated with neem seed oil. It’s about 8 inches tall. It’s just a seed I got from a sack

Did you ever feed her? That’s a lot of time and energy spent to only get 1-2g in the end. Welcome to the forum @MyDogHas1Eye I’m sure you’ll find all the help you could ever need just a tag away.

What’s your lighting schedule and how much

I feed it every 5 times I water and do plain water at the end of the week

It’s outside, I live in Florida so it’s averaging 7 hours a day. I move it around to stay in light

My dog has no nose… :dog2:
:nose: How does he smell?
Terrible! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hate to say this but being outside there’s not much you can do photo plants need more. Than12 hours of light to grow in a vegetative state so once flowering starts outside you can’t really do much but if you see it through you will be more experienced but it’s a lot of work for a small yield get a fresh start next spring

I’m in Florida as well, and I recommend autos outdoors for this time of year. Also you should be feeding once a week at least.

Soon as my wall of bamboo gets high enough to hide from the neighbor I’ll be growing in my backyard in Florida.

don’t forget the odour when its doing its thang outside hidden by the bamboo, even if your neighbour can’t see it , they sure will be able to smell it. prepare .:space_invader: