First Grow NL#5

Hey, these are just starting 3rd week of flower,masses of fan leaves covering top, should I remove some this late

4 Likes

I wouldnt go crazy up top. Those lowers could use some cleaning out. Can u try to get a picture below the canopy?

How tall from dirt?

Great looking grow btw

1 Like

Cheers, about 75cm, in 3gal pots, in coco under ma’s hydro 3000w
This is the closest I have to under canopy, until tomorrow now

2 Likes

Have you defoliated any lowers?

Helps focus energy up top
Improves airflow
Makes plant working much easier

3 Likes

Yes, took multiple clones and cleaned up the fluff, the fans just keep coming, I have removed huge amounts over the last 3 weeks, and the root ball is pushing the coco out the top now and the plants started leaning. :smile:. The stems are around 75mm thick now at ground level and thank goodness the growth is slowed.I topped 2 early and 2 are normal.

2 Likes

I am currently growing northern lights from ILGM
This is below the net on day 22 on 12/12 light schedule

And above the net

4 Likes

Hey, mate, nice, but whoa, that is a lot different from mine. These look like a jungle under there, unlike yours. Would it be ok to attack these girls tomorrow down there, and give em a trim?

2 Likes

Btw, these are day 15 into flower

2 Likes

Yes itll be fine. Dont go 0 to 100 on them. Pull about a quarter to a third of ur target. Give them a few days to bounce back. Then get back to work

1 Like

Hi, here is a pic of one from tent, 2nd pic after started on cleaning up, will leave a few days and go again

2 Likes