Hi guys! I’m looking/hoping for some input on my grow situation? I’ve read just about every article on this website (you guys are absolutely fantastic. thank you for everything!) but at this point I kind of just want to know what somebody with actual experience thinks about what I’m doing. Here goes:
- super skunk fem, purchased through ILGM
- I’m in the New England area
- my 2 ladies are currently in fox farm ocean soil (red solo cups); they sprouted March 17th BUT they were on my windowsill for that first week as I was super slowwww putting my tent up!
- 36 x 36 x 72 tent, in my bedroom (planned on using the basement but this way works a heck of a lot better in my opinion)
- 600w MH light, plan on switching to HPS (for veg/flowering, right?)
- I have lights on 50% about 6-8 inches away
- having huge issues trying to raise the RH but it’s consistently staying in the low 20s.
- I have one oscillating fan and two mini fans
- trying to keep temp around 77. Gets as low as 65 with lights out.
- plan on transplanting to 5 gal pots
- not monitoring Ph at this time
- no extra nutrients
Any thoughts?! I can’t figure out how to get my pictures up (not stupid, just technologically ignorant).
Also, money isn’t the biggest issue. I’d rather NOT have to spend much more but I’m serious about this so I’ll do whatever it takes, you know?
Thank you for your time!!!