First grow needing advice

Hey everyone, first time grower. Been a little hard keeping temps at 75+, average is 72. Humidity at 52%. Pakistani kush autoflower.
Just wanting input since this is my first attempt. Does the plant look ok? Are the flowers healthy looking? How much longer do you feel they need?
Do you see any issue drying in the grow tent?
Thanks in advance for your input!- volguy

7 Likes

Look good to me. I’d say you’ve probably got around 4 weeks to go more or less, and drying in the tent is no problem.

3 Likes

Temps are OK.
I wonder if the light is too close to the bud and its heat is causing the leaves to taco (curl up lengthwise). I’m a LST proponent that produces flatter, even tops.

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m going to look into LST now. Not familiar with the term.
Thank you

3 Likes

Look up fimming too. That’s what I’ve started doing, and really like the results. It’s like topping, but better.

Im a fan of fimming as well. I try for that and if i screw it up i just top it. Just as an aside you are way to far into your grow to do either but good things to learn for next time. You could also look into supercropping. Basically you gently crush the stem beaking apart the innards while the skin stays intact and bend it at that point to lower it. You may be too far along for that too. if you do it too late the plant will divert energy away from buds and into repairing cell walls at the bend. At least that’s one point of view. The other is its better to do that than burn your main cola because it’s too close to the light. Ive never had to do it so i can’t tell you personally which is correct. Just food for thought

Looks good keep it up

1 Like

Looks good. LST is Low Stress Training, which primarily involves tie-downs and leaf tucking. It’s as opposed to high stress training techniques like FIM & supercrop.

LST is a good technique because it doesn’t risk stunting plant growth when growing autos while encouraging the growth of more colas.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Growmie and agree with @beardless on the lighting and too close :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Great job btw looks great