First Grow needing a little help

I’m running this auto run as a timing experiment with seedling to veg to harvest duration. I have ran autos and photos but only once. The auto was old enough to keep an 18/6 for the photos through veg. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

1 Like

Looking good in there :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks @OGIncognito I’m hoping my other tent gets here soon I really need to move my zkittles and chocolope quickly but all the girls seem to be doing great I had to defoliate the gold leaf 2 nights ago and she seems to be shooting up now…and also adding a new larger fan to the tent had temps get up to 83

1 Like

Right on Bro, I’ve heard the Gold Leafs get big and produce some serious bud :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I hope she gets huge but as of right now she is my smallest of the main 4

1 Like

Looking wry nice in there brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Check these out I put these beans in a bag a few weeks ago just some wedding crasher bag seeds got high forgot that I even dropped them and my wife just picks up a bag and says what’s this and these are popping out of the bag lol crazy but I guess I’ll throw them in some pots outside lol

2 Likes

Hell yeah, damn I’ve been germinating beans the wrong way. Throw em in a pot and let’s watch this grow :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Threw them in a pot 1 has already died from the outside heat and didn’t wanna run them in the tent so let’s see how today’s heat is on the last one outside

1 Like

Gotta protect the roots…use a wet towel if ya have to drape it over the soil base and stack them all around your pot….protect them roots!!

1 Like

I’ll go do that now before it gets to hot outside…like a soaked washcloth?

Yep or just find some shade for it…precious lil sprouts can’t take the blaze of the sun sometimes

1 Like

Lower the net right on top of them and force the tall shoots to lay sideways so the net can fill out , you want them to grow with the net not into the net , that makes sense !
If you still vegging bend the tops over in each direction so they can stretch when you flip them to fill it out by keep tucking them as they grow past the net . Don’t adjust the net , pull the tops down and force them to grow with the net so the lowers can catch up vertically while the tops grow horizontally if that makes sense .
Lower your net to the second node from the very top cola bud site , and tuck the top node under the screen so it’s completely side ways . Anything that won’t grow up past the net , cut it off so the top cola can get that energy to keep growing sideways as the Lower nodes grow vertically so they all become a even canopy of budding flowers .

2 Likes

So with being in a wheelchair and getting the plants in and out I felt this time I was just gonna take the net out and let them do their thing so I can still pick them up and handle them…but with all that said I also woke up to gnats everywhere in with my gold leaf and the top of the soil is that white powdered mold so I’ve sprayed them all down with ilgm bug blaster and mold control so let’s hope this works

1 Like

@Littlegrow .your humidity is getting to high and causing the top layer of your medium to stay moist doing lights out . Try to manage your watering ? You may be watering more than the plant is using are your humidity is high when your lights go off and cause that top later of dirt to get cool and moist cause the plant roots does breath out oxygen. What I’m doing now after my last two grows and battling the gnats myself , I incorporated the air injection method to help dry my organic mix from the bottom of my dirt . After harvesting , I’ve noticed some green algea building around the pots , which means the dirt could be staying to moist at that level . Those Salt and green looking slimy feeling is indicators of high humid conditions at some point . Higher Temps while lights out , more air moving , are less over watering is the first attack against the gnats.

1 Like