First Grow needing a little help

You look like :+1:you have the hard part figured out , just learn to water management your soil so it’s not over saturated and not wet enough and you on your way to the final end day .

2 Likes

Thank you for the knowledge I’m going to start today with the 20-4 light schedule then when flowering 12-12

Thank you. I’m so happy to be here and learn

3 Likes

Don’t know the outcome yet but I’ll find out sooner than later😜

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check out the video now

1 Like

@Littlegrow if you vegging , 6/2 is a much better schedule for string healthy fast growing plants 🪴to be honest even if it’s an auto ? Once they start to bloom out automatically I would switch to 18/6 , but photo :camera:periods I run on 6/2 after discovering the health of your seedlings and how fast and string they grow on a short s heduke verses 18hours of light when in fact they only used 5.5 hours of those 18 hours that’s being emitted to the canopy ! Good information to read :books:also but if you try it , you will never veg out on 18/6 ever again .

3 Likes

@Littlegrow Welcome to the forum! Plants look great!

1 Like

Welcome to the group. Excited to see ‘you’ grow. The plants will follow :wink:

2 Likes

Gorilla :gorilla: Glue auto

Bruce Banner auto

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme auto (Just FIM’d yesterday)

Gold leaf photo

I also have a Chocolope photo started in a solo cup in the first pic.

1 Like

And they love the 6-2 light schedule @yoshi

@Littlegrow I’m a firm believer now that 6/2 is a much better veg schedule than 18/6 , your plants grow so much faster and healthier from my experience!

2 Likes

Controlling their metabolism through smaller feedings and napping….this actually works for humans too :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@grizZz , that’s part of my watering regiment as well. I’m only feeding a full liter bottle of nutrient to a 3 gallon potted plant 🪴? Maybe 2 liters of plain water from the top for in between for a mild flushing to keep the salts from building up .
Since I’m in flowering , they start drinking more water anyways , plus my soil has great water retention so I try to keep it just damp not saturated

1 Like

2 Likes

So today as I was doing some LST I noticed on 1 plant a tip with just a little yellow and the other the lower leafs have sorta wilted but they are close to the soil sometimes touching if anyone could help or give a little insight that would be awesome or tag someone you know😎

2 Likes

Hey I tell ya what, I started using jack’s at 5 weeks in my ff and happy farm mix and mine got too hot. Yeah yellow leaves burnt tips. I’m only doing ph adjusted flushes from now on. Hopefully they recoup some. Bud coulda been nice, had potential lol

Those are only the bottom 2 leaves everything else looks great and I’ve just started adding nutrients from ilgm

@yoshi any knowledge on the leaves or any friends that you could tag to guide me along the way

The grow is looking good. Healthy and happy. Some slight burn on the tips. Really nothing to fret about at this point.
The fatter dark leaf looks like it could be a very earlt sign of root rot. You mention good water retention.
Dose your soil dry out everyday? Do you ever get runoff out the bottom of the pot?

1 Like

So it doesn’t dry completely out but gets pretty dry…& I never get run off I’m watering every other day and I do have a lot of holes in the bottom of the planters and thanks for the help😀