First grow need some insight!

Hey guys! This is my first grow. I’m growing GG

in coco and she’s currently on day 8, and I’m wondering if you could tell me how she’s lookin.

1 Like

Looks great so far! How high are your lights, From the pics she looks a little lanky.

3 Likes

Just measured her and she’s at 3 inches exactly. Lights are at 24” currently

here’s my setup. Again I’m new so be nice

5 Likes

Looking good! She’s right on schedule and happy and healthy

2 Likes

Thank you!

Keep an eye on her, if she keeps stretching you’ll want to get her closer to the light, like 18" - 20". Your wire support for her will help keep her upright, good move.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been doin a ton of research, trying to be as successful as possible. Really appreciate the help!

1 Like

First setup looks great, good luck!

1 Like

Nothing to worry about there, we were all new at one time. Folks here are always ready to welcome and help new growers.

4 Likes

Looks good; the only thing I’d suggest is doming the seedling for a couple of weeks. Clear Solo cup or 2 liter Pepsi bottle cut down etc. Seedlings like high humidity.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Current readings

I’m also currently on a 24 hour light schedule…alter it or keep it?

No clear domes here currently. Think I could use a sandwich bag? I used it initially when I popped the seed. Strains crystal meth BTW. Stoked

Sandwich bag will work fine

1 Like

Lookin good!

Hey thank you!

Lookin good @Heatwave. My 2 gg autos just broke ground on Monday so we’re pretty close. This is start of my 2nd indoor grow with autos. One thing I’ll suggest is to use a calendar or something to keep track of everything you do, that way you can always look back to see exactly what was what and when…comes in handy when over medicated and can’t remember…lol

2 Likes

Haha great idea! Thanks!