First grow, need help?

Oh I see the 3 post lockout got you

i will update right now & want your opinion if they are recoverying what i should do if they are not recoverying

1 Like

& others opinion if u have anyone in mind at the moment

Gotcha. No problem at all. We love pics here

1 Like

Plant B

Plant A

Plant C recoverying

Plant D

1 Like

What is your PH and PPM going in? And what going out?

And what are you feeding them?

1 Like

pH for all plants were beween 6.5 maybe 6.6 ppm always runs on 184 ppm when i make gallon batches witn 4mL of calmag added with Zero Nutrients. last fed i fed witn 6.8 pH bcause was recommended & one plant loves it the other took damage. ppm run off always at 1000-1200 & run off pH always 5.6 on 3 of 4(plant A & B & C) plants that have trays on them. baby seedling didnt run enough water for run off. couldnt test ph on plant D

Hmm ok are you feeding them any other nutrients or is the soil hot?

1 Like

i let the fan running 24/7 humidity is always at 75-77% temp always 70 or 75 but when i water i leave the pot in run off water like in the tray

or how can i tell if its hot soil

Well usually most pre fertilized soils are. But if you haven’t given them any nutrients and your runoff PPMs are that high you definitely have hot soil. That high is probably too high for that small of plants.

You’re going to probably need some experts but most are probably off for the night. But I’ll tag a few that can look.

@raustin
@blackthumbbetty can you tag anyone else.

1 Like

i used 100% foxfarm ocean forest on all of these with zero nuts

if any one can help tomorro or when ever it will help alot

Ah yeah it’s a good soil. Just a bit strong on nutes for seedlings. Which explains the old burnt leaves. But how old are the plants now or I should say how long have they been in that soil? To me it’s either nitrogen deficiency or ph lockout. But I’ll let them look. Just trying to get enough info.

plant A B & C sprouted october 23
Plant D is less then a month & all plants have been in fox farm but i transplanted plant a B & C november 20th . & plant D was transplanted recently into 2 gallon smart pot with tray for run off

Start removing the runoff from your tray so the soil doesn’t reabsorb it. There are a lot of total dissolved solids in there, as you can see by your ppm readings.

Also a runoff of 5.6 pH is too low. Next water/feed, try running 7.0 pH through them.

3 Likes

@blackthumbbetty Okay thank you this morning will be there watering day

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @Dame619 can you resend in real light? It’s tough to assess them in blurple