First Grow need advise Va man

11% is the moisture content in the bud. 11 to 14% is ideal dry. 11% is equal to 61% humidity for curing.

2 Likes

@beachglass thank you. I haven’t come across that one yet. I’m familiar with the 60-60 for drying and I have the Boveda packs at 62% for my cure jars. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks beach!

@Lmckenzie0322 @beachglass every week I learn something new in here. Just read a post that said College for Cannabis lol. B.A. in Smokology lol.

2 Likes

It is not necessary, so most don’t use it. I think it is use for moisture in wood mostly. I just like the added security of being able to shove the prongs into the bud and ‘seeing’ the numbers.
4tSHBpzJw7R3rrKUeo

1 Like

I love the assurance being my very first grow! I just don’t trust myself! :roll_eyes:

@beachglass @Lmckenzie0322 my break even point for all the gear I’ve bought for this endeavor is a decade away already lol. Amazon seems to be dropping boxes off on the daily…. Thank you both for letting me drop in on your chat.

2 Likes

:+1:

Cool drinks!

How am I looking? Think I should trim off the bottom leaves? They don’t seem to be blocking anything right now.

Thanks

1 Like

@Lmckenzie0322 seems pretty opened up for light penetration already imho. Gotta keep a few to harvest energy.

They are referring to a moisture meter that has probes (pins) that can be inserted into the stem to take a reading. They are commonly used to find leaks in walls.

2 Likes

Yep yep hopefully I’ll be inserting the pins directly into the buds!

3 Likes

Hi there. are u going to bend the tall ones and raise the shorter ones. Sorry if we already talked about this. lol. a little toastedy right now

1 Like

Pardon me but may I borrow that sometime lmao?!?! Classic! I make up my own words too lol.

1 Like

:rofl:

So funny!!!I’ll try to bend the tall ones. I’ll figure it out.

Not a word?

1 Like

Go figure. That’s swell. just swell.
:rofl: :grin:

1 Like

Insert the prongs into the stem below the bud

A-ok OG!

1 Like