First Grow need advise Va man

:drooling_face::v: hey I know better than to say no to that!

1 Like

Hello all. Question: will my harvest take forever to dry with all the leaves still attached? Should I prune? All the rest are in the WeDryer. Also, can I stack in the WeDryer?

1 Like

Don’t stack them one on top of the other… you would only introduce more risk for bud rot…
Hanging like that, your plant should dry within a week, depending on your RH. The slower the dry, the better to get the taste of chlorophyll out… imo… :nerd_face:

1 Like

RH 55-60 Temp 68f thanks @kaptain3d

2 Likes

Good morning all. Girl #3 and 4 I think are ready for chop chop. Please advise! Thank you!

3 Likes

All she just will not flower! Pistils everywhere however I do noticed she’s getting more dense. Pistils between nodes as well. She looks like she’s cannibalizing. Should I up the nutes?

White willow auto hydro. I know one thing if she does flower it’ll be a monster crop!

1 Like

That is her flowering. Just gotta be patient, let her keep doing her thing.

1 Like

Ok Coolio!

1 Like

@Graysin good day sir. Just an fyi.

I doubled the jacks nute and the girl is responding favorably. Much fewer drooping fans. Interesting.

3 Likes

Hungry strain! I’ve seen em but not often!

Hello all. I’m trimming and noticed ia orang tint to my buds not all but on this particular girl. Take a look.

Did I over dry or some fungus perhaps? Thanks

1 Like

Try to get a closer picture of what you are talking about I don’t see anything, but i don’t see that great

1 Like

Thanks! Here’s a closer look.
Uploading: AFAAC9D6-1198-4F84-AA70-0E4DC324672B.jpeg…

Thanks! Here’s a closer look.

2 Likes

Looking good

@Lmckenzie0322 looking ready for the chop

Thanks, is this what you are looking at? I don’t like how it looks, I would take the bud away from the others and cut it open. If it’s fuzzy like that inside get rid of anything fuzzy and don’t put any of it back with the rest, even wash your scissors with alcohol before using em again.

Here’s a bud I found this harvest it’s got some mold in it. I threw the whole thing away

1 Like

That second pic is cobweb mold and is real easy to get rid of if you catch it early. Peroxide dissolves it instantly.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it a few times n knew it was a mold just never tried to do anything with it I just throw it out, I wouldn’t want one of my kids smoking it. Thanks for telling me what it is though, and how to deal with it

What do you think of the little spot on his bud

1 Like

I’ve never seen anything like it. The rest of the bud looks really healthy. Can you just cut that piece out and do a bud wash?