First Grow need advise Va man

Here’s my hydro honey nice and frosty! Maybe a couple more weeks?

@Graysin what are your thoughts?

2 Likes

At least a few more weeks. I’m guessing 3-6 without knowing how long it’s been flowering already.

Sh*t I don’t know how long either! Lol! Guessing I would say she’s been flowering about 6 weeks.

1 Like

@Lmckenzie0322 Its a good looking flower for sure. Patience grasshopper……

Beautiful

Thank you! A few more weeks to harvest! I’m planning on a peroxide bath since I have 3 cats who love to shed! They’re cat hairs everywhere and I did have a knat problem that I’ve finally been able to get under control. I used the yellow sticky sheets and diatomaceous soil.

1 Like

You not gonna regret it at all. I also do the same process my dogs get around and also my set up in my garage. I do 1 cup of 3% peroxide per gallon of water.

1 Like

Have you tried with a bit less? :thinking:
I do 1 cup 3% peroxyde for a 5 gallons bucket of water… (so a bit less than 5 gallons) and a cup of lemon juice in another 5 gallons of water and it works great. I might be wrong mind you, but my weed is clean and taste good, so I’m happy with that.

My recipe is 1 cup 3% H2O2 to 3 gallons of distilled water.

1 Like

Lol! Three separate recipes all good! I can’t go wrong! Thanks!

2 Likes

Will do it this next wash and c difference. At 1:1 the bud still taste great and all.

@kaptain3d ….so convincing myself that all the bird & caterpillar poo I’ve been smoking from my outdoor last summer is ‘going organic’ is a misnomer….?

2 Likes

No, no… you were just getting more proteins with your “salads”… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You were a carnivorous vegetarian! :crazy_face:

1 Like

@kaptain3d so last summer I didn’t even know bud washing was a thing and now I won’t be able to unsee the bird shit…. Everything I learn just adds another step or chore to the list lol!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Hydro grow at least 6 weeks into flowering but no buds! Can someone please take a look and advise.

2 Likes

@kaptain3d just thought of a fun thing to do to the next pal I get smashed up in the smoke suck lol. With all seriousness start a discussion on the subtle dietary differences between Cardinal and Robin shit adding flavors to the taste…like a wine sommelier talking soils and casks lol….ahhhhh the look of horror will be EPIC!! :scream_cat:

1 Like

Yes, it’s true… but it also adds quality! :nerd_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol that’s supposed to read ‘smoke shack’

….ok it only gets that ‘full on’ on the wknds lol :man_shrugging: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I can see it …

:bird: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Good morning all. I’m concerned that my girl just will not flower! Pistols everywhere. Should I just wait it out or do I have a hermie? Please someone advise. Here’s a shot from this morning.

I do t see any male parts. She’s been on 12/12 for the past month or so.

2 Likes