First Grow need advise Va man

Fox Farms entire nutrient line when I use it. I am on my 3rd grow with no nutrients in the same soil. I do need to start the nutrients today and do some trimming. Got two big bushes to deal with.

Never a dull moment in my tent. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Any thought of using Jacks 321?

Growers love it because a 8 year old could follow the instructions. And having used Fox Farms since May 2018, their chart for PPM is for their whole line.

Jacks is also cheaper. Dry amendments last longer than liquid nutrients. Most find it easier to use Jacks.i can mix my entire nutrient water in less than 1 minute. So I find FF extremely easy.

I do plan on trying Jacks but my FF grows are not your typical grows.

1 Like

Amen, I can’t screw up Jacks if I tried. And believe me, I’ve tried.

3 Likes

Good morning! I hope you are all well. I’d like to just check In with you all on a week by week basis as I inch closer to harvest! Please as usual provide your assessment.

Thank you!

1 Like

5 Likes

Those pics are from three off my girls. See here for a full view.

4 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: they are stacked shouldn’t be long now, maybe a two or three more weeks hard to judge time :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @Graysin ill provide trichomes next week. I’m so excited and thanks to you all for your guidance. I never thought I’d wind up growing my own supply! No more street sh*t! I’ve deliberately absconded from partaking I’d rather wait!

2 Likes

Say it loud and proud. :v::100:

2 Likes

This is going to you when you get into your stash

1 Like

That’s so funny!!!many don’t know how funny those guys were back in the day!!!I love it thanks!

1 Like

Hello does anyone use jacks 7-15-30 Finish? If so can you please provide your assessment?

@MattyBear does I believe

1 Like

I have used it on a couple grows, but I prefer using the 321 formula until almost ready and then giving straight water for a week or two

1 Like

Good morning all. My girl is close how close I have no idea!!! Please advise as she’s in her 7th week of flower I think. She sprouted early March. Thanks!

Bud is hard and sticky!

1 Like

Hello again. I’ve seen some pics of buds absent much of the foliage I have on my girls. Should I defoliate the fan leaves leaving a supply to support photosynthesis?

@Lmckenzie0322 Thats a debatable growers preference choice I think. Me I’m a heavy defoliator. I lollipop the bottom structure and remove large fans throughout my grow. I’m about 2 wks from a potential chop and I e stripped these girls down to the barest essentials. Plenty of light hitting my lowers plus the added bonus of reduced trim time after the dry.

But it could just be broscience lol

2 Likes

I hear you bro! Sweet canopy and Thanks!

Good morning! Please take a look at my girl, amber trichomes appearing. Do you think I should begin the flush? Wait another week or two? Thanks again!

1 Like