First Grow need advise Va man

Good morning and happy Thursday ! From the looks of my girls what do you estimate?

3 Likes

Every plant will ripen at it’s own pace so it’s impossible to put a real time but I say 3-5 weeks

2 Likes

@Lmckenzie0322 I definitely agree with @MeEasy :point_up_2:on this one. Beautiful buds but you got a month left for sure.

1 Like

Hey do you do anything with the leaved covered by trichomes? Would hate to waste them!

@Lmckenzie0322 lots of people collect them and put them in the freezer for later use in edibles and tinctures. Plenty of recipes available.

1 Like

Yes. Save some in the freezer. If you happen to over-dry, you can use it to rehydrate. Once you are sure you don’t need them for that, then you can do lots of things with your trim. With my trim I make:

1. CannaCaps
  2. Sleep meds (decarb to CBN)
  3. QWET extraction for edibles

Lots of good info here, here, and here:

4 Likes

Whoops. Didn’t mean to link @Caligurl’s blog twice. Other link I intended was:

1 Like

Thank you brother!

Hello all and happy Monday! My baby has just sprung! Should I cover her with something or just leave her alone for now?

1 Like

I leave mine covered until the seed is completely off, it helps it stay softer and easier for the plant to get it off… sometimes you will have to put some drops of water on it a couple times a day if it has trouble by itself… I’ve seen many others leave the dome on till the leaves hit the sides of the dome

This is why I love growing this plant!

2 Likes

Hello all do you think my newborn will be fine with a 12/12 light schedule? She’s the ILGM white willow auto.

@Lmckenzie0322 I believe @MrPeat ? runs his 12/12 all the way through no issues. Hope I didn’t tag the wrong member, I have a sh!t memory lol.

2 Likes

Nope, you’re right. @MrPeat does 12/12 and he grows amazing trees… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. You will be fine. I use HLG lights and I run 12/12 start to finish. I also don’t pH and ppm. In fact, I do the opposite. Whats good enough for Mother Nature is good enough for me.

@Lmckenzie0322 Here is an sample from an old grow. I can reach over 7 feet tall. :+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

@MrPeat Thanks for the share!!! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Unbelievable!!!what is your nute regiment?

Fox Farms entire nutrient line when I use it. I am on my 3rd grow with no nutrients in the same soil. I do need to start the nutrients today and do some trimming. Got two big bushes to deal with.

Never a dull moment in my tent. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Any thought of using Jacks 321?

Growers love it because a 8 year old could follow the instructions. And having used Fox Farms since May 2018, their chart for PPM is for their whole line.

Jacks is also cheaper. Dry amendments last longer than liquid nutrients. Most find it easier to use Jacks.i can mix my entire nutrient water in less than 1 minute. So I find FF extremely easy.

I do plan on trying Jacks but my FF grows are not your typical grows.

1 Like