First grow- Mystery seeds

3 Weeks in planted 4/29/20 Temps have been unpredictable, so I am bringing them in at night and out the next Morning. Using PH 6.8 water and foxfarm grow big fertilizer 6-4-4 for vegetative growth every third watering. Just wanted to get some eyes on the plants and see if they are looking the way they should. Have 15 autos that are being germinated tomorrow so hoping I am off to a
Good start.

1 Like

Ur growing look soo good bro mine is almost dying comparing to those

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum , looking thick so that’s good. Just curious about the coloring seems rather yellow. I noticed the new growth has a different shade than the lower leaves, could just be the light. Also are they both in the same pot they seem close.

@SKORPION The yellowish color is why I wanted some new eyes in them, they are in the same pot wanted them a bit bigger before I split them up.

What are your thoughts on the yellow? Nutrition base or pH ? My soil and Water pH meter will be in tomorrow so I plan on checking the soil pH.

Ok I was gonna ask about the ph of the water going in. What’s soil are you using?

@SKORPION pH of the water in is at 6.8 I am using just a basic Miracle Grow soil that I had for my tomatoes. Didn’t really know what I was doing until I read the ILGM bible, so the next three rounds I need to make sure I have a good seed starter soil.

Yeah gotta get away from miracle grow, but it’s the most recognizable name in soil most of us made the mistake of starting there.

1 Like

This is your problem. You should plan to replace this before much longer. It is a poor choice for growing cannabis.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I’m taking recommendations on soil, I’ll get them out of it ASAP

1 Like

Careful what you wish for there’s so many options and mixes. I use fox farms happy frog personally . Some use ocean of the same brand some prefer promix. I also have begun to look into purple cow organics just because they claimed no nutrients ever needed.

Fox Farms, Roots Organics, Promix all have soil lines. Be careful though because some are soilless media and require daily supplementing. FF Ocean Forest is a good place to start.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendations for Soil, @SKORPION @Myfriendis410 @Luknight I went with the FFOF and the separated them into their own containers and they are looking great, had a bit of a crazy droop when I first transplanted them, but after about an hour in the shade they perked right up. Ill post up some pics later on today after work.

Nice choice , remember it will a month or longer before you have to worry about nutrients.

Yep it’s considered a hot soil so it’s loaded with everything needed for that length of time. Also great website the backgrounds are just sick.

1 Like

@SKORPION Shit I posted from my phone email, totally forgot it adds my signature. I’ll remove it so I don’t violate the rules sorry bout that. Awesome about the soil, had no clue. Thank you trying to keep busy with my photography art work , sucks right now as COVID has my studio closed!!!

Photos are not uploading or I would post the two mystery ladies in their new soil.

1 Like

Yeah I had to email photos to my phone from the phone I can post pics. Example

1 Like

Mystery ladies in their new FFOF soil. Week 4

1 Like

@SKORPION she’s a beauty!! how old?

A few days shy of 5 weeks.

1 Like