First grow LSD and GDP

I seen today my lights are 4K instead of 3k. I wanted to know how much of a issue is that for buds?

I have no idea dbrn32 is the light guy

1 Like

@Hellraiser So i know this gdp didnt get flushed properly, and you can taste it. it tastes like grapes and chemicals will this improve with a long cure? or should i just make gummies or whatever else with it?

1 Like

THIS mofo uses one big light per plant…and is getting like 4 POUNDS per

2 Likes

Yes, taste will improve greatly with a cure, give it a couple/few weeks and see how it is then.

2 Likes

Just got them from the mailbox!

2 Likes

I can’t get over how frosty this gelato is. This is from the bottom.

4 Likes

Nice. Snow flanks in the morning? Yes

1 Like

I’ll take some gummy’s. Lol the candy man. Lol

1 Like

A lil branch from the LSD. I think I’m gonna end up with quite a bit from that plant. You can see the difference in the amount of frost on the gelato. There’s a lil gelato nug in the middle. The gelato bud is actually a darker color. It just looks white cause it’s absolutely covered in trichomes.

2 Likes

Gelato rosin. Huge return. 4x what the gdp gave me…that’s how frosty this stuff is.

1 Like

Lol this is the difference in yield between the gelato and the lsd.

1 Like

The LSD

The Gelato

Crazy how much I ended up getting… only 4 weeks from seed to flower. With the gdp I ended up with about 5 oz. And that’s good flower. I didn’t even weigh the little bottom stuff, I kept it with the trim and will collect some kief then cook the rest. I cant get a good pic of the gelato…for some reason. but in person the stuff is almost white with trichome coverage. The LSD is a VERY unique strain. I guess its from mazar and skunk, i knew it was skunk the second i smelled it, i had to look it up tho to see what it was crossed with. It has a very unique smell and high. It like a body high with a touch of head high. The gelato just gets you blown. Im very happy with this. Cant wait til next harvest, with everything i learned. I coulda ended up with twice this weight easy by just vegging a couple weeks longer…smh So much learned. Very excited for new grow. Speaking of the next grow, if you wanna follow.

1 Like