First grow LSD and GDP

U can usually see noticable growth every day if the plants happy

1 Like

So I heard that if the plant has 5 leaves on the second set of leaves, not counting the lil round ones, than its a good sign? For example, the lighter plant has this, the darker plan does not, it didnt get 5 leaves til its 3rd set. Or does this not matter at all? Im also wondering about feed. So i am adding cal mag to every water, and plan to add b52 to every water when it gets here. The people at pot for pot suggested i feed a thrid of the strength every 3rd watering. Ill figure out the strength, but how often should i add the actual 2 part grow food, the sensi grow a & b coco is what im using. Im also using voodoo juice in every water now but only til monday then ill stop using till first two weeks of flower.

So without the stoned ramblings…how often should i feed? every water? ever other? once a week? twice a month? I have no idea, and i scanned the forums but im not too good with this forum stuff.

1 Like

If ur using ro water or distilled ide use calmag every watering and as far as feeding it depends on whats in ur soil mix already. Whats in ur mix currently?

1 Like

the top is coco coir and perlite, than some soil on bottom. its the stuff from from a pot for pot. called superb soil. they say its for auto flower plants. I also just got a clone from my buddy… idk what im gonna do with it though

1 Like

How often to feed is a matter of preference and how the plant looks and what type of nutrients. I used synthetic fox farms in the past and would feed water feed but watch the ppms of run off when plant was big enough and dealt with salt build up and lowered ph cause of it so i make a super soil mix now and just water with calmag and seaweed extract and big bloom. If its dark green ide just water with ph’d water with calmag if its not sink water. After a month u need ti feed water feed. Its all preference and dependent on strain. Start small and see what ur plant likes

2 Likes

The plants are doing good, I threw that clone in there my buddy gave it to me cause he didn’t know what to do with it…but neither do I, I read online that if there’s roots then I can treat it as a veg plant, so I threw it in the tent cause it had a bunch of roots coming out of the grow block, anyways that’s not my maine project so whatever happens happens. The last pic is a gopher snake that was on my porch yesterday.

3 Likes

Yea a clone is the same age as the mother so needs nutrients. Lookin good

1 Like

this is my clone. My first time making one. Gave a few away too and the mother

2 Likes

Oh shit nice. i cant wait til mine look like thatSo you think this clone is ok? it was in a grow block n i just burried it.

U personally seen roots? U need to mist it. U may need a humidity dome and keep leaves moist until u see more growth

1 Like

Yes, on the bottom of the cube there was a bunch of roots coming out

Oh ok. So u just transplanted?

1 Like

also… i have my tent under 24 hour light. and alot of things im reading say 18/6 for clone…but once its rooted? Yes i just buried the cube in soil. .05/-.03/-.06

Its all preference. I do 18/6 even when trying to root. Plants do rest. Did u give clone water? But not too much. Dont wanma over water which will be easy to do

1 Like

I gave it a small amount of water, just enough to wet the soil around the block when I transplanted it

1 Like

You dont have any superthrive?

1 Like

I do not…I have voodoo juice? It’s supposed to promote root growth…idk

Here they are! As you can see the clone is starting to stand up! Yippee! It’s Gelato of btw. I added about 100ml of water last night to the soil around the clone. It seems to have new growth and it is for sure standing more than it was yesterday. As for the other plants, they are both doing well. So I have a very short tent. 55 inches. So I am wondering if I should top the plants when they are older? But this is my first grow so maybe I should just leave it be.

1 Like

I would definitely top them. Itll help thr lower part branch out and catch up and have 2 main branches. And easier to train

1 Like

Going strong…still figuring out the watering n all that…it’s in coco coir, at least the top 80% is coco, the bottom has a lil soil. But the coco seems to dry out VERY fast. So I’ve been giving them 250 ml twice a day. Every other day I’m adding a half dose of advanced nutes. Seems to be working so far. The clone is in soil tho, so I know I gotta water it a lil different and less.

As for topping, from what I’ve read, I should wait til it’s about 10 inches tall, then I literally cut off the top.

2 Likes