First grow journal

They can live outside just fine.

Even in 90+ temperature and at 80% average daily humidity?

Itā€™s not optimal, but plenty of people do it. Most people try to grow a strain that does well in that climate.

Welcome noobie :slight_smile:
I am also a noob and this forum has helped me ALOT, you will get on just fine, your in safe hands :ok_hand:
@raustin is spot on, i started mine in a cuboard, lined with emergency blankets, no vents at that point, i would ā€˜airā€™ them out by opening the door and ran a 400w LED with a 6" desk fan, not knowing what i was doing/expecting, as my girls grew, so did my knowledge on growing, via this forum! Everyone will have you covered :v:
Goodluck
Happygrowing

1 Like

@raustin well, I live about 20 miles from the Virginia border in NC and about two and a half hours inland from Nags Head. And next week, we have a chance of showers in the afternoon for Monday and Tuesday, and a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoons for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. That is how it is here and to be honest, I hate it. I hate the heat and I want my babies to be comfy. Btw, the seeds that I got were just some random seeds I got out of the 3.5 grams I finished about a week ago. I havenā€™t had any since.

Thanks, @Wildwest. I am considering on moving out west sometime and I am considering Colorado, if yā€™all can imagine why. Hehe. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome :blush:

I am actually from the west country, UK
I would love to live in america, not suree where as its HUGE!! lol

Oh well, do not live on the Eastern Seaboard as most eastern states only have medical marijuana laws. Unless you would like to live in Massachusetts. I personally would prefer to move to a Western state as I like privacy and being alone at times. it gives me time to recuperate from the idiots I have to deal with during the day. And I am not talking about anybody here. The people in the area I live in are more nosy than a dang cat.

2 Likes

I think I understand your situation. If you donā€™t want to get caught growing in your room, then i think outside is a good alternative. There are plenty of growers in your neck of the woods that have great success outdoors. Heā€™s, youā€™re going to have to keep an eye out for bugs, and mold, but i think you can do it.

Are u my neighbor?

What part of NC are you from, @anon95385719

Iā€™m not. I was kidding but sounds like the same sh$t I deal with on a daily. I was just talking about it on another thread and found it funny.

Oh ok. Lol. Well, here in the boonies of NC, people are too nosy for their own good. Iā€™d like to slap the sHiT out of them sometimes, but then I would go to jail anyway. What good is that? :joy:

Fast forward to the 4th clip in the video. That is how I feel about the people that live around here sometimes.

Omg thatā€™s so funny. When we first moved here from the city people used to say that about my kid. Donā€™t mess with him. His mom has friends. Lol.

I now live in the backwoods too. Inbred is common and we are the weird ones Bc we shower daily. My son was actually talked about Bc they thought he was stuck up Bc he wore cologne to school and didnā€™t go straight from barn chores to school. I love the country but thereā€™s a difference between country, redneck and hillbilly. 1 guess which is prevalent here

I will guess at that but not how you would think. They sound like a bunch of dumb idiots like around. The only difference is they probably smell and we donā€™t. Haha. To be honest, though. They sound like a bunch of hillbillies.

1 Like

Hello, everyone. I got an update on my babies. One of the two that germinated first has died. Probably because I kept it in the paper towel too long. The other one has grown an inch since last night. The other two have started coming up out of the soil. I will take pics as soon as I can. I hope this is a good sign. :relaxed:

Here are some new pics of my babies.

This one is a shot of the best looking one.

Another shot of my best looking one.

A group shot here.

This one is my second best looking baby.

This one is my third best looking baby.

How do they look? I have them sitting on the floor in the sun light.

2 Likes

They look pretty good. Make sure you donā€™t water them too much, that will kill them, just spray them with water If they look dry.

Ok. The soil is still kinda wet from the first watering yesterday. As Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies would say, I may wind up having my own rheumatis medicine later on this year.

1 Like