First Grow Journal - CherryPie Mother & 8 Clones

No your right there gettin milky

in this pic there is more cloudy but overall the plant has more clear than cloudy. Maybe the wrong pic to post with that comment :sweat_smile:

No worries. If u want energetic high now is a good time to harvest *some. Also itll give more energy to the other tops and they will grow accordingly.

I just harvested my Critical, i like energetic highs so just harvested when there are stll about a third clear the rest cloudy, great head high great taste…and no couch lock.

Yeah I was going to wait till they turned just cloudy then harvest because I’m going to put the mother back into vegetation

You also have to remember that they can stay clear for a week or more so if you harvest at the beginning of the clear stage you’re giving up some harvest

Reverting that mother back to veg again wouldn’t be advisable. You’ve already reverted once, correct? With an already sensitive strain, you’re bound to hermie and spit seeds. Just my thoughts :v::bear:

I’m willing to experiment to see what happens :wink: … who knows she might still spit seeds this flower :grimacing:

I’ll go into reveg with seed expectations…I didnt call myself GreenCoat for nothing

As long as you know. :wink::v::bear:

I do and I think that’s part of the reason why I want to do it just to see if it does seed or not.

The only thing I’m not sure about is they recommend to trim the roots

Who and when do peoples recommend trimming roots?

After you harvest they say to remove from pot to trim the roots ready to reveg as it encourages new growth. Which makes perfect sense

defective roots I’m taking about, not healthy roots

My ILGM Autos are on their way :hugs:
Jack herer
Northern lights
OG Kush
Bubblegum
Blueberry
Amnesia Haze
&
Not auto, Gold Leaf

Never heard of it :exploding_head: thanks for the info :pray:

There is another technique called air pruning just simply allowing light and air to hit the roots directly by taking her out the pot for a few day …never heard of trimming but I’m su re same principal …not sure why tho :thinking::thinking::thinking:…"ok google…!

@fano_man

I’ll look into airpuning but that seems like a long process

I wonder if I can air prune the last week of flower :thinking:

I think I’m going to transplant my flowering plant this weekend into an air pruning pot

I’ve seen it no pot just a dirt ball sitting out in the open to air prun they have air pruning pots to do entire grow through

I’ve just got back from picking up a fabric pot to put the mother in tonight