First Grow Journal - CherryPie Mother & 8 Clones

How much water have you put through since using the vinegar? Seems like those are both pretty commonly mentioned when there’s an issue like this.

About 100 L ive now got it at 6.5

I think its the potassium i put in :exploding_head: i dont think it disolved. Well i didnt disolve it very well so now there is granules in the medium

That’s a lot. I would keep using the ph adjuster and applying a little low.

I think i need to break down the potassium granules day by day. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I think the plant is ruined… No new pistils coming through and sugar leaves are growing deformed. Seems to be going backwards now or gone dormant

Oh No GreenCoat! you can bring it back to life!

No abortion yet.

Your plant looks great. I see the trichomes are starting to form. Looks like you have everything under control.

The buds seem so different to other bud pics i search online. I think the PH thing freaked me out

Each plant looks slightly different. As long as the ph doesn’t get higher or stays there for a short period of time you should be good. It’s when you don’t catch is where the true problem occurs.
Something always happens during each grow. My last one had underwatering issues, spider mites and nanners. Each on different plants. I can check them off the growing marijuana problems check list.

Thanks for the reassurance Shindig… its 2am here :sleeping: i gotta chill out with this growing thing. Im making it more difficult than it has to be with changing things up all the time. I knew come flower i would run into an issue. Hopefully an early lessoned learned… Disolve all nutrients thouroghly & dont go overboard with PPM

Never heard of Jaggery. I’ll have to do some research. Give me a tag so I can follow along.

tHIS LOOKS LIKE A TOXICITY FORMED SOMEHOW. iF YOU ph WATER TO 6.5 AND ADD IT TO POT, YOU SHOULD BE ok IN MOST CASES. i DO NOT MEASURE RUNOFF UNLESS i HAVE A SERIOUS ISSUE AND RUNOFF CAN BE MIS-LEADING…(OOOOOOoooooops Damn “Caps”)

Is that ProMix in your pots?

Hi latewood

Its a mix of perlite, coco coir peat moss, Vermiculite, potting mix & worm castings.

Yes i think i found the issue. I tried adding potassium (salt size ganuales) thinking it would just disolve :roll_eyes:… But its very much like salt in where you need to actively disolve it…i didnt. So i believe i have a build up of potassium undisolved ganusles in my medium that just keeps netualizing my 5.7 flushing back to 6.5. I easily put 100L of water through it in a space of 4 hours.

Ive since got the pH down from 7.2 to 6.5 and PPM from a ridiculous 3000ppm(dont know how this happened… possibly the potassium also) to 345.

I fed her just GH nutrients at 5.7 with run off at 6.5 with 900ppm (includes 200ppm water)

Im hoping the potassium will disolve itself over the next few waterings.

I think i had a nutrient block out and hopefully i blocked out most of the toxicity from harming my plant. Im hoping it just put the plant in dormant mode for a very short time.

The next few days will be telling

Should i push the ppm up to 1500ppm ?

Hello,

I had to only read the first line about your soil to find a big issue. OK
first; Yes, you should not throw =undissolved salts on your grow.

The issue here is. using Coco which is problematic for PH. If you want
to deal with that, then use it. No worries

2nd. Potting mix has Nitrogen, Worm castings produce Nitrogen. You do
not need to add Nitrogen 2 or 3 times. Back later. Lots of work to do
preparing farm for the Spring. Peace.

Ok all noted and taken on board. Thanks for taking the time… great food for thought moving forward

Ah … it was all going so well until my PH & toxicity issue

Whats going on here & can it be corrected ?

re growth, reason i know done it purposefully, worked to, did you leave a light on mate?

No i messed up leaving a new infared light on for 12 hours, then 4 hours.

Now ill see how strong the plant is in terms of it not going hermie on me. This will be the ultimate test.

Bad mistake with this strain. Cherrypie is susceptible to going hermie under stress. And light leak is the worst case scenario

… so you have done this purposely and it gave good results?

so you did leave a light on :worried: i only revegged mine after it was Harvested turned it back to grow light schedule and the same leaves as yours showed up then started to grow normal after a while and a hit of nutes, time will tell mate hope its all fine for you :grin: i will pray to the Ganja gods for a positive outcome.

:pray: the thought of losing it after all the hard work is not a great feeling… just to chop it up and throw it away :persevere: