First grow journal 1 Afghan auto

Thanks wow really it will lose that much weight after drying ?

1 Like

3 Likes

Sorry to say it but yes, more than likely. Buds end up around 1/8 to 1/10 of their wet weight once properly dried. It depends on how picky you are about what size is “smokeable” for you. The more trimming I have to do in a day, the more larf I seem to hav, especially toward the end.

2 Likes

Wow lol that’s shitty to hear haha but appreciate it

2 Likes

So I used the wood moisture meter just to test it’s saying 0.93% in the high range, what % should i look for before throwing these buds in the grove bags ?

1 Like

Also i pricked the stem*

1 Like

You wanna be on the “low” setting if you have “high” and “low”

Poke the buds, not the stem, you’re looking for 10-12%

2 Likes

Okay thanks yea I gotta read how to work this thing haha

3 Likes

Okay got it to 16-17% i read 10-12% it needs to read before throwing in grove bags it’s been about 6 days

2 Likes

I keep the light off it’s pitch black just took the picture

2 Likes

Nice!

Is the dryer standing up on its own?

1 Like

Yes it just looks like it’s touching the floor it’s about 2 feet off the ground i ordered a huge one on accident lol

2 Likes

So, is it hanging? I ask because when I looked at those types of dryers, they needed to be hung, though I wanted something that could stand on its own.

Yes it’s hanging from the beam in garage

1 Like

Well, that all makes sense now. :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

Alright so me and the wife rolled a joint, lol my god this put me on my ass, thank you everyone for all the advice and help, my friends and family are gonna love their little samples with their Christmas cards :joy:. deff very couchlock munchie giggly high big fan exactly what i wanted !

2 Likes

:partying_face: :tada:

Wonderful, that’s great to hear!

1 Like