First grow journal 1 Afghan auto

I think this next week I’m going to chop! Seeing way more amber

3 Likes

Saw this pic online too

2 Likes

What do you guys think? That’s my main cola i gotta figure out a way how to hold this microscope steady, i think it’s done acc to pictures at its max thc % seeing a lot of amber now on the Man colas as well.

1 Like

I see some clear heads but if you’re aiming for peak potency, within a few days is probably good.

5 Likes

That’s what i was thinking i may chop the top colas and let the bottom ones finish up

2 Likes

Sounds good. Nice scope, but yeah, holding things steady. I think that @Graysin got a tripod.

3 Likes

Sure did. $8 and came with a remote to take pics without touching anything. Holds my phone beautifully.

Link to said tripod:
https://a.co/d/9LZAK2V

5 Likes

Thank you, gonna try to mount the microscope i got to a 2x4 gonna chop main colas down Monday and let the rest of the plant continue to develop if that’s a good idea lmk thank you for all the input everyone !

3 Likes

Sorry again for the 10,000 questions but if I’m chopping half my plant Tuesday should i put it in 24 hours of darkness ?

2 Likes

Bottom flowers

2 Likes

Maybe I’m not the best person to answer, but if it were me, I’d just chop at/before lights on, if that works for you. The dark period is a debatable thing.

3 Likes

It definitely is. I see minimal benefit for doing so and just chop at or just before lights on

3 Likes

Same here. I chop about 2 minutes before lights on in my room :v:

Just now realizing I left my overhead light on (not on a timer) in my flower room today. :man_facepalming: direct result of harvesting before bed.

Yep. That’s an “on” light for sure.

3 Likes

Trimming station in the garage tonight, have some wine and food coming and a few buddies to help/ spectate :joy:

4 Likes

If I were closer, I would come help. Trimming is my favorite part.

5 Likes

Haha i turned my garage into a full bar so my buddies are all excited to come by and “trim” i appreciate that i owe some people on here some samples for all the advice i got i can’t thank you guys enough seriously, @Twelve1 thank you as well, you answered about every question i had really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Ahhh, you all have a great time, looks like you will. :sunglasses: You are so welcome!

4 Likes

1.7 pounds wet !

3 Likes

Sweet!

To the garage crew! :beers:

:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Very nice. I’m gonna place my bet now - 77.2 grams of good bud once fully dried, and 28+ grams of popcorn and useful trim. 5 grams of quality kief. :v:

4 Likes