First Grow Issue

Hi,

This is my first grow… in about 30 years. Specifics below:

Strain: WWA
Method: hydro - autopot (first time using this particular method)
medium: coco
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora
TDS: 900-1000
PH: 6
Temp: 74-79
RH: 60-70%
Light: HLG 300L V2 RSpec
Tent: 3x3 Secret Jardin Dark Room
Ventilation: AC Infinity 4"
Planted on 7/8 (germinated in 2 days!)
Flowering for roughly 2 weeks. They are roughly 3 ft tall

If you look at the below pics, the leaves have a mottled look of green and lime green color. I thought I was having a calcium deficiency… which I may have had but it looks like more is going on here. I do feel like things are improving but not as quickly as I would have liked. It happened after I refilled my autopot and went out of town for 4 days. When I returned a couple of the leaves had brown spots on them. I was a bit unrigorous when mixing my nutrients before I left. As a result, I threw away the water and remixed with much greater attention to detail. I also added GH CalMagic, Floralicious Plus, and liquic KoolBloom. My thought is that I got some micronutrient deficiency because of poor mixing practices perhaps due to some lockout. Please see the pics and any thoughts would be most appreciated.

1 Like

Lower your pH to the 5.5-5.8 range and try to keep humidity under 60% as you progress into flower. They don’t look too bad honestly. If anything they are showing signs off nitrogen toxicity. May want to use something else for calmag. Since calimagic is 1% nitrogen.

1 Like

Thanks @Budz . I am at the point in the feeding schedule to pull back on the FloraGro from 5.3 ml/gal to 2.8 ml/gal. I still have about 3 more days before that happens. Do you think it is fine if I wait the 3 or so days and then lower?

1 Like

Less is usually more for cannabis honestly. Not always. I’ve never used your nutrient line. but there are plenty here who have.

1 Like