First Grow From Beginning to End

As Homer Simpson says Doh!
I’m out of likes so here’s a thumbs up and a tree haha :+1::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks, man. Having “friends” that I don’t even know is weird…that might be because I am an old guy :rofl:

4 Likes

I know what you mean. I love that there’s a place I can talk with people openly and freely about this wonderful plant. It’s just an added bonus I get to see pictures of a t’riffic grow such as yours. Nice job.

3 Likes

Before I found this website I would look at all different websites and forums about growing. And not joking almost all of them there were people that were so condescending and I don’t know how to put it? just generally disrespectful to people. Then when I got turned on to this website, thankfully my dad found it, the quality of people/members here at ilgm is amazing. Like you said you get a glimpse into people’s grow life and it’s really cool. You do end up making friends just because you’re around like-minded people. Or at least so I think. And it doesn’t hurt that the knowledge from the people at this forum is second to none. Anyway I’ll quit clogging it up. Have a nice afternoon

7 Likes

No clogging going on here, @neckNflu you add depth and substance to the conversation at every opportunity. Thanks for everything. Must go play golf in the rain now, have a great day.

I have no experience with other web sites or forums but, agree that this one is great and full of really kind people trying to help others.

4 Likes

That’s very nice of you. I appreciate that. I hope soon I can contribute back to all of you who have helped me with my growing.
Golfing is so much fun and addictive. One good shot keeps bringing your back for more. Have a great time. Hope you can get your round in. Enjoy.

1 Like

Exactly how I feel, @neckNflu.

With a 13 handicap, I hit a lot of bad shots. :rofl: I just have fun getting out and enjoying time with my sweetie. Play 4 - 5 times per week.

3 Likes

That’s terrific. Going out and having fun is what it’s all about. It’s nice that you have someone to always play with. When I golfed it was hard to always find someone that could get out and play. Have a good time and good luck.

2 Likes

@merlin44 having unknown friends is interesting, but I would like to point out that we all might get to be more open some day if they lift the schedule 1 ban.
1 gallon pots I would find more acceptable. The solo cups I think more of a temporary solution of a few weeks. After that they become root bound very quickly.

3 Likes

Agreed, I play with my wife and my business partner twice each week and I play with my business partner 3 more times per week along with a couple of other guys. In a different universe we may be able to get together for a round or four.:grin:

Didn’t do particularly well today but, as always, had fun.:+1:

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be interesting. How many of us in person are as we present on the anonymous forum? I don’t even know if I would be presenting the same way even though I feel like I am being quite genuine. It is difficult to be truly genuine and very guarded at the same time. :grin::thinking:
I likely reveal more about myself than is safe but what the heck…

5 Likes

I think we are all pretty genuine on here. Pictures and locations are what is most important about keeping our identities secret. @merlin44 Other than that, we’re all random people from the internet. Lol
You’d better believe it though, I would meet up with anyone from here if they were going past me.

7 Likes

Agree on all points @Covertgrower just a very odd set of relationships to have. Disembodied entities that you interact with through electronic wizardry. :thinking::grin:

4 Likes

I think the only difference between me here and me at home is I’m more social here.

I also find I’m a bit more tolerant here in the forum…

9 Likes

We’d probably get along, just sayin.

2 Likes

I’m sure we would, Brother…

1 Like

I’m on hour delay for likes. But I coulda said same stuff about myself. Not sure if for same reasons or not. But in person people usually either love or hate me, and I could care less.

3 Likes

Lol…we’re probably more alike than either one of us realizes. I have too much on my mind to worry about if someone likes me or not.

Kindred spirits…well, I’m not a lighting wizard, but kindred still…

2 Likes

Haha for sure! The lighting stuff is dumb luck really. I have an electrical background, and got to do a few lighting projects for work. Things went a little wild from there.

2 Likes

Well there are plenty of people here glad that things went wild! Lol

We all get to bring something to the table…

3 Likes