First Grow From Beginning to End

Yup, you’re still killin it! Pretty stoked to watch all your ladies finish up, it’s been a fun ride!

3 Likes

If I had not found this WEB site and forum I would be cutting them down because they are looking really “nasty”. Watching the trichomes daily to get a sense of their progression from clear to cloudy. I hope to chop them before amber, of course.

Each phase has been quite distinct and interesting to watch.
Thanks for your continued interest and support.

4 Likes

Dide looking great will
Be tasty treats once finished and cured

1 Like

Wow, they look amazing, @merlin44.

2 Likes

Absolutely Fantastic job Merlin. Beautiful plants. You will have some awesome smoke forever!!
My 5 plants yielded about 26 or so quart jars full. I didn’t have scales, but I have been smoking a little each day to taste the difference. Week over week, I can tell it gets smoother. Since it’s been 30yrs since I last smoked, it doesn’t take much for me, about a thumb nail pinch…this will last me for years!!! LOL

3 Likes

I too had not smoked for about 30 years until last year. I was getting my (mediocre) stash from my nephew but decided to be self sufficient and grow my own, hopefully better, stash. I am really excited about the prospect of smoking my own really good dope. I hope to be surprised at how good it is. Starting with excellent ILGM genetics and getting help from all of the fine folks here has made all of the difference.

The proof is in the pudding, as they say. We will see in about a month or so.
Thanks for dropping by @ReMoLu, we have been on this journey together from the start and you have been a great supporter on the forum.

P.S. I am something of a cheap date as well, a small bowl of mediocre dope gets me pretty well baked. I hope that my dope is a better high and more potent to boot. I am not asking for much LOL

4 Likes

These are looking super sticky. I look forward to you harvesting as well. Those pistils are a great color. @merlin44

1 Like

They do seem a bit sticky, when I brush the plants during watering and what not it makes my skin and the hair on my arms sticky.

1 Like

Lol that’s awesome! I’m so happy for you.

And you, too, @merlin44! They look fat and delicious. It’s gonna be a great harvest. I’m all out of likes, unfortunately. :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thank you to all, @ReMoLu @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @raustin @elheffe702 @Rick3

This grow is nearly as much yours as mine, you all were here (along with many others) for the entire trip and, in fact, made the trip possible.

7 Likes

Just let me know where/when to pick up my ounce! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That sounds fair enough @elheffe702, just meet at the regular time and place (near weedville).:rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll be there! :+1:

2 Likes

So happy for you @merlin44 :blush: Your harvest is going to be awesome. I agree wholeheartedly on the point that we wouldn’t have gotten this far without this group!!

3 Likes

This latest photo of GL3 shows a mix of clear and cloudy trichomes along with a few amber trichcomes. Should I give a few more days or chop chop? Not the best photo, sorry…:blush:

@dbrn32 @raustin @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Momtomask @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Donaldj @ReMolu @neckNflu

9 Likes

What’s ratio of clear to cloudy to amber? You’d like those clear to go cloudy if you can do so without getting a ton of amber.

5 Likes

@dbrn32, I am guessing a little less than 10% amber, your point of looking for more cloudy is exactly what I am thinking. I was expecting to see more cloudy before seeing any amber.

The clear to cloudy ratio is approaching 50/50 but not quite there.

My hope is to let them ride for few days but don’t want to see much more amber either.

2 Likes

That sounds like solid plan. I would definitely give them some time to get away from being 50% clear even if it means a little more amber.

1 Like

I will look at the trichomes twice each day and try to get some better photos as well.

I am thinking that the longest I am going to be able to hold off is this weekend. The other four plants are rapidly approaching harvest time as well, changing daily.

Thanks for your thoughts on this @dbrn32.

2 Likes

In my last post, I forgot to mention that the colas are getting so heavy that they are starting to tip over under the weight. They look like somebody sprinkled them with super fine sugar.

@dbrn32 @raustin @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Momtomask @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Donaldj @ReMolu @neckNflu

7 Likes