First Grow From Beginning to End

Been lost for awhile, but came back to some nice looking buds!

Nice work…

1 Like

Just wanted to say I stumbled onto this journal and read through the whole thing, which inspired me to create an account and begin my adventure into growing and it’s because all of you on here helping each other. So cheers everyone and also I’ll figure out how to tag and all in due time :yum:

7 Likes

Welcome to the group! You definitely found a good one. If you’d like to tag just place @ symbol in front of name.

4 Likes

Welcome @Iceman99 , you are definitely in the right place to learn and get the help we all need from time to time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Iceman99. There are lots of journals to read, and I hope you’ll start your own when you’re ready to grow. There are lots of people here who will help you get to harvest.

4 Likes

@raustin @merlin44 @dbrn32 thanks for the hospitality it’s currently r&d at the moment got a couple mystery seeds popped so now I will decide what type of medium to use have been thinking long and hard on single bucket DWC system would love any suggestions for a newbie

4 Likes

Lots of people around doing similar stuff. I would suggest starting a new thread so everyone can see it, and we don’t dirty this one up any

Welcome @Iceman99 I look forward to following along as well. I don’t have a grow right now, but would love to watch yours. I’ll be starting again soon.

3 Likes

I am impressed data, data, data that is the key to any successful endeavor! @merlin44

1 Like

Goes with the profession @smitty87. Can’t have too much information.
Thank you for dropping by.

1 Like

Thanks for the invite I will be watching! @merlin44

1 Like

Today is day 99 since sprouting. GL3 is ripening much quicker than it’s companions GL1 and GL2. This is likely due to a bout of nitrogen toxicity a week or two ago.

This is GL3 this morning - about 50% red/brown pistils, trichomes are difficult to see as my current scope has really poor optics, new scope arriving today. Perhaps two weeks until harvest?

This is GL1 this morning - a few pistils are changing color but fattening up nicely. Still several weeks until harvest.

@dbrn32 @raustin @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Momtomask @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Donaldj @ReMolu @neckNflu

11 Likes

And just a few more tags because I think these buds look good this morning, I get a little buzz just looking at them…:rofl:

@Niala @Flyr @SilentHippie @Greasemonkey @timmyv324 @Viktor7 @Rugar89 @ReMolu @BIGE @garrigan62

4 Likes

very nice work @merlin44

1 Like

I’m out of likes buddy but you have some awesome looking girls. Congratulations. Your diligence has really paid off :+1::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

I thought I should include this photo of GL3’s bud with some size perspective

These buds are not very large but they appear to be dense and tightly packed. Lots of trichomes.

9 Likes

Thank you for dropping by and the kind words @BIGE and @neckNflu. You know that I would not have results like this without the support, knowledge and assistance from all of you, on the forum, along with Robert’s outstanding library of guides.

Ultimately, the measure of success is:

1. Did you have fun growing - Yes!
  2. Did you produce good dope - To be determined, only smoking it will tell
  3. Did you produce a lot of good dope - Also, to be determined (plus how much is a lot?) :thinking:
11 Likes

Looking great @merlin44! You have enormous hands! Just kidding :joy:
I can’t wait for a smoke report, my friend. Good work.

2 Likes

Lol your just spoiled from the other plant. That looks more like a plant 3 weeks in Flower. It will have some nice buds too

Great looking grow

2 Likes

Plants look great!

1 Like