First Grow From Beginning to End

I have all of mine drying or in jars. About half is still hanging and smell amazing. I put a few more jars filled today and the smell on my fingers is strong and smooth.
I can’t wait after a few weeks for it to mellow out in jars!!!
Merlin yours are awesome buddy, can’t wait to hear how it smokes

3 Likes

Me too, @ReMoLu. I hope that mine turn out as nice as yours.

GL3 (Gold Leaf) is starting to mature, pistils changing color and trichomes starting to cloud (maybe 20%). Only been in flower for 3 weeks or so. The other two Gold Leaf plants are continuing to bulk up as far as I can tell. Pistils are still white and the trichomes are very clear.

The nitrogen toxicity, last week, may have accelerated GL3’s completion of flowering.
GL3’s yield will likely be reduced if this is the case…

5 Likes

GL1 was particularly photogenic this morning at 95 days old and about 3 1/2 weeks into flower

@dbrn32 @raustin @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Momtomask @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @livefast @ReMolu @anon95385719

16 Likes

Pretty buds

1 Like

So fuzzy! I love the way the fuzzy gold leaf phenos look.

1 Like

I have read mention of red or purple stems being an indication of magnesium deficiency. Is the red on these leaf stems what folks are referring to?

I did include Cal-Mag in my last two feeding cycles as a precautionary move, no other symptoms.

Nice buds!

1 Like

Very nice, you’re gonna be really stoked by the time those finish up.

1 Like

Just three weeks in and they’re already gaining in weight. Those are going to be great @merlin44
I have had purple stems, sometimes it’s just the phenotype, and nothing is wrong with it.

4 Likes

This photo is the very best in my grow, the others are not quite as filled out. Rather puny by comparison.

2 Likes

That’s ok. That one is exceptionally developed for 3ish weeks in. Will probably be your biggest but that doesn’t mean the others are slackers. They usually put most weight on last few weeks anyway.

2 Likes

I must admit, I am getting excited about the prospect of some nice dope in a couple of months.:+1:

5 Likes

Would be weird if you weren’t. From the looks of it, you’re going to have plenty.

3 Likes

Looking really good, @merlin44

2 Likes

You’re going to have so much, you’ll have to convince your wife to have some. lol. You could cook with it, and say you’re adding seasoning. Decarb some and mix it in her gravy and she will never know. :thinking: @merlin44

3 Likes

Geez, lmao, I can smoke a lot if I need to in order to keep up with my grow schedule.:+1::rofl:

She has indicated she might try some since I grew it. It will be interesting to see what she does and what she thinks if she tries it.:thinking:

5 Likes

That’s great to hear. I hope she…well, both of you, enjoy it and benefit from it! :+1:

2 Likes

It certainly helps with my inflammation issues. Not sure how it will affect my wife with memory issues. May not help her much, at least she may not care that she doesn’t remember stuff.

3 Likes

That’s really the goal anyway, for me. I’m not looking to remove or cure anything completely, but to make everything more manageable and comfortable. If it feels cured, isn’t that the same thing?

3 Likes