First grow inside need help

I have been playing with that wonderful plant for years. Never a serious Gardner just played around. Not now I have a grow tent everything I need to grow some great bud. 4 years I grew some monster white widow 7 ft tall. I had to pull them early and no buds. I have never had a problem germanting seeds till now. I ordered autoflower seeds Bubble gum,Jack Here and OG Kush. Started 2 seeds each in a glass of h2o for 24 hrs then transfered to paper towel and plastic bag 5 days later I sprout The Jack Heaer got him in a peat pot doing ok. Got in touch in with ilgm was told to try more seeds I have done that. They are now in the paper towel still nothing. How long should I leave them like this. Am I not being patient enough. Like I said I have played with this plant before I have thrown seeds over a fence in a neighbors yard and they grew. Had one in a closet that got to be 4 ft. What is going on

1 Like

What’s up @Gangsta!

The dreaded seed issue.

Are they warm enough? 80 degrees is ideal.

Add a drop or 10 of hydrogen peroxide in a shot glass of non chlorinated water, cover with a towel or foil so it’s dark.

I usually have a tail pop out in 12-24 hours, regardless of tail showing I then transplant to paper towels on plate with baggy that is not sealed so it can breath.

Usually a day or 2 in the towel.

All this in 80 degree temps.

Important to have your soil in cups and ready to go. Very important your soil has the proper amount of moisture. Even veterans can mess this one up.

This is a good video on the soil part.

2 Likes

start more than you expect to harvest. some will not grow well. some will grow slow. once seed is wet…the internal time clock is running.
soak seeds in water till they pop and show a 1/4" root tip. move to paper towel…keep it moist…NOT sopping wet…moist. do not put in baggie. when roots are 3/8" long…transplant to CLEAR CUP to monitor root growth. once roots cover cup like spider webs, transplant to final home. At least 5 gallon pot. use pipe cleaners to support seedlings if they get too tall and floopy.

1/2 c of water with 1.5 tsp pyroxide for 12 hours then that same solution in a paper towel in a ziplock under a bowl for total darkness for 24 hours and I’m 3/3 1/2 inch tap roots standard water and paper towel I was only 1/3

1 Like

2nd try I started 5 seeds 2 Bubble gum, 2 OG Kush and 1 Jack Herer. In a glass of H2O for 24 hrs no tails day 1 transfered to paper towel and plastic bag today is day 4 still no sprouts. I’ve had them in a kitchen cabinet so it’s dark temp.about 78 to 80. I have done this before I can’t figure this out so far I have tried 9 seeds with poor results 4 Bubble gum, 4 OG Kush and 1 Jack Herer. I do have 1 Jack Herer that sprouted in Peet pot that is growing not great but growing

External Media | AAA
September 2 |

• | - |

What’s up @Gangsta!

The dreaded seed issue.

Are they warm enough? 80 degrees is ideal.

Add a drop or 10 of hydrogen peroxide in a shot glass of non chlorinated water, cover with a towel or foil so it’s dark.

I usually have a tail pop out in 12-24 hours, regardless of tail showing I then transplant to paper towels on plate with baggy that is not sealed so it can breath.

Usually a day or 2 in the towel.

All this in 80 degree temps.

Important to have your soil in cups and ready to go. Very important your soil has the proper amount of moisture. Even veterans can mess this one up.

This is a good video on the soil part.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/drz5NcMQO68

1 Like

Try to germ all the seeds you bought then contact customer service. They with make it right.

I am working with them now. Not worried about ILGM they seem sold. Just wanted to know what I was doing wrong. I guess bad seeds do happen. It’s funny that 3 differnt strains were bad makes me think it’s me. I have read so many articles and watched hours of u tube on growing and have garden for years so I have some knowledge. There is something new to learn always. Thanks