First grow indoors. Closet grow ILGM GDPA

My type of pictures, nice fuc**** haul!!!

1 Like

I have a “perfectaire” whole room (or in my case whole basement) dehumidifier and it is super quiet

Thanks man!!

It’s not bad at all. Compared to a 20 inch box fan, the dehumidifier is quieter for sure

1 Like

After a 5 week cure in the Grove bags I opened up one of the 1/4lb bags that hasn’t been touched for 5 weeks. Hygrometer was reading 69°F and 60%Rh. Opening the bag it smells like opening a bag of Fruity Pebbles ceral. Awesome smell and buds are very sticky. Ground up about half of the bud shown in picture and packed a king size cone. Taste on the inhale you get that fruity taste with a very slight skunk taste. Exhale is a little earthy. Smoke is very smoothe!! My wife, son and myself smoked about half of the cone. The buzz starts off a little heady, uplifting but soon the body buzz comes on. Very good buzz!! Last a couple hrs… As a friend of mine said that has grown GDP, “Fades the shit outta me” yes sir it does!!

2 Likes

Amazing bro. Good job. Those buds look :fire:

1 Like

Thanks man. Yea they exceeded my expectations!!!

Meaty buds there. How did it go in the brown paper bags? I have a room full hanging in the basement prolly 14-16 oz. once dried, and I’m getting ready to bag.
Just wondering what your RH is in the bags?

1 Like

Honestly I never even checked the Rh after I put them in the brown paper bags. I just went off the moisture content the meter was reading. Or you asking the Rh in the Grove bags?? If so they all held 58-60% RH. Smoke has been super tasty and super easy using the Grove bags. No need to burp

1 Like

I’m not familiar w/the term Grove bags but rest assured I’m looking that up now. Thank you!

1 Like

Grove Bags are curing bags instead of using jars or c vaults. I highly recommend them

Okay thanks, I thought they were some breathable type bag 4 drying like you do with a brown paper bag. I Do jar, I have a vacuum sealer and I vacuum seal half gallon and quart jars full because I have a lot.
They are also eternally reusable unless I drop one on the floor lol

1 Like