First grow indoors. Closet grow ILGM GDPA

And chopped!! 97th day from seed 69th day of flower. Wow, haven’t had them out of there closet since they started flower. First pic is of the “Mutant”. 2nd pic is the big girl that was on the left and last is the plant that was always to the right.

3 Likes

Outstanding!!

2 Likes

Some roots

1 Like

Humidity seems to be on point so far. Temperature little high I think? Probably can’t get it lower though. @dbrn32 @Nicky @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Is a little higher than I shoot for, but not ridiculous. If you can tweak to get a little lower would be i deal, but nothing worth stressing over.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks man!

1 Like

Temps not bad, I’m usually at 78-79F in flowering.

3 Likes

You may be onto something, I was thinking this was for drying.

2 Likes

Yes for drying, lol. I guess I really didn’t say just posted pic of my readings

2 Likes

For drying, sry for the confusion

2 Likes

Yeah I like to keep it cold for drying 65-69F. People walking around the house in jackets LOL when I’m drying.

2 Likes

I dry at those Temps because I can’t cool my room off, ideally you would drop the temp. After the first 2 days of drying but if you can’t that’s fine just make sure you don’t have to much air flow.

1 Like

Ok thanks guys, my ac can only keep it about 70 now in the house, lol. Ready for summer to be over. But is why I hung basically halfs of plants instead of branches, seemed logical.

Been drying six days. 71-74°F and 59%Rh past 4 days. Took stems off the stalks and rough trimmed on about half of it. Gonna sweat the buds for a day or so in brown paper bags. My wife remembered to get 1 picture, lol. Will be more to come. Smoked part of the bud she cut off when we harvested. Really smoothe smoke, taste is awesome!! Faint pine taste then comes the fruity taste. Buzz starts off a little heady feel it the eyes buzz, but the body buzz comes on shortly after!

3 Likes

Do you have a particular type, brand, etc. of LST clips you use or like?

These are awesome.
https://www.amazon.com/Engineered-Essentials-Trainer-Training-Replace/dp/B08KSL7BN4/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=lst+clips+for+cannabis&qid=1627020463&sprefix=lst+&sr=8-3#

1 Like

Got it all rough trimmed and broken down into branches. Stacked into brown paper “grocery” bags filled appropriately 3/4 full to sweat the buds for a day or so. Moisture content is 14% according to the new toy I bought. When moisture content gets to around 11% I’ll final trim, get a total weight and put into Grove Bags to cure. Edit, is actually 3 bags full and a bag of trim. Thought I had all pics, lol.

3 Likes

So after 7 days drying and almost 2 full days of sweating the buds they was ready this morning. Got all finish trimmed, weighed and bagged into Grove bags!! 643.6 grams (1.43lbs) of bud. 329.9 grams of good trim for a total of 2.1 lbs!!! Some buds are on the airy side but that’s OK!! The smoke is phenomenal. Cant wait to give it a good cure and see what the finished product is like. I would have never thought that 106 days ago that I would be pulling over a pound of good bud outta this closet!!! What a fun grow! Will be growing same strain in this closet next, with a few changes… Thanks to all that helped me along the way!! This grow and journal is complete!!!

5 Likes

@low @Zeromitch

2 Likes

how noisy is the dehumidifyer