First Grow Indoor GSC auto

You are most welcome!

2 Likes

Looking awesome there Grow Sis! Agree at least 3-5 days more. Immature buds/harvested too soon is a horrible buzz! Heart races, paranoia etc… made that mistake on my first harvest :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Definitely don’t want that. I think I am going to wait another week and check the tricomes again. They will be 8 weeks of flower on the 6th. Unless there is some crazy reason to take them down sooner. I know a couple of them at least will probably go to the 10 week mark they are visibly behind the others. Just taking my time.

1 Like

Start of week 11 and 7.5 weeks of flower getting close. Also transplanted the the babies

2 Likes

Wow! Looking like a huge harvest!

1 Like

Yeah, I think so. They keep getting fatter. They are a little out of control. I have them tied up everywhere. Next time I need to figure out training or a trellis, I think. I have a bit of paranoia about bud rot since they are fat but :crossed_fingers:t2: They will be all good.

1 Like

Suggest a small fan blowing up from under, if you don’t already have one. (I think I may see on in the pic)

1 Like

Yeah, I have two of of the little low powered fans I had below the canopy and two above and the 6” in-line fan.

I have two that I think are close and the others a week or two behind them since they are just now bulking up.

1 Like

Am I there yet? Week 12…

tri 4
Tri1
tri2
tri3
tri5

You are certainly getting close. Can I see a picture of just one plant, and just one bud?

I will try to pull her out. I think it’s just the one plant super close. Maybe one more…I was afraid to move her since I cobbled together keeping the lower buds up they got really heavy even on the bottom and had a lot of bent stems. Thanks for sticking with me and helping me through this grow.

Don’t move her. Just get closer.

Maybe a shot like this:

1 Like

Wow. She sure is pretty! She looks ready - at least ready enough for you to decide what kind of buzz you want. I’d say if you harvest now, she’ll be a tad speedy, but in 3-4 days, she’ll be high-power, and in a week, starting to develop some amber. Do you have this? Right now, I’d say you just into the window.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you. I think I may give her a bit more. I just am trying to make sense of the process. I appreciate your input. All of the charts have been really helpful but, it’s different I guess to see what others would do. Everyone has a preference and their own way. I am trying to follow folks with good results and imitate the best results. I know the others in the tent still need a week maybe even two or more. This one has no white hairs left on any of the branches. I was worried since I started to flush it has changed color very quickly and got a little crispy on the tips.

Yeah, the pressure of knowing that the decision in the end is yours alone. :wink:

You’re doing great, and what you are seeing is her diverting the last of her reserves to the flowers in her last gasp effort to reproduce. If you wait too long you’ll be “racing the yellow death”.

If she were mine I’d chop by this time next week.

Good luck, and well done! I have really enjoyed watching your grow!

1 Like

I think I have the cure and chop plan ready. Let me know if anything stands out. A couple of these are questions if you don’t mind.

Cut branches and hang dry. I have a cardboard wardrobe box. Since my tents are still busy. Aim for 60 temp/ 60 rh I have a small fan for circulation don’t put it directly on the plants.

Let dry in the dark until the meter I bought for moisture (thanks for that tip) says 10-13% soft wood.

Trim off the leaves and small buds and put them in the freezer(?) for budder or something later.

Then jar dried buds, I have 12, 32 oz mason jars with lids and mini Hydrometers for each jar. Burp a couple times a day and humidity should be at 62% in the jars?

I bought a trim bin, rubber gloves, alcohol, and trimming scissors too. Also a pollen press for hash.

I have been researching this since this part I thought I would have more time to learn. I spent so much time with deficiencies and correcting I didn’t have a ton of time to read about a good harvest.

1 Like

You have everything exactly right. Once in the jars, if the hygrometers tell you to, follow this:
cannabis-harvest-curing-cheat-sheet

1 Like

Are you gong to wet or dry trim?