First Grow Indoor GSC auto

Totally get the anxious feeling, I still get it. I grow mainly for medicinal reasons as well, my wife is Bi Polar Depression and some vet buddy’s PTSD. I control my PTSD with the good Herb from the great genetic strains from ILGM. Grove Bags work excellent for curing without a burping process. I use an old tent to dry, or a cardboard box. You’re doing great :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks so much. Its incredible what the plants can do for my daughter. She has chronic nausea and a serious back injury. It has been the only thing to help her since any pill doesn’t mix with the stomach issues she has.

I’m about to up the game here, I just put up a 4x8 tent and ordered 2- HLG 600r lights. I have a couple 8in Infinity fans. I want to have more space to work and for my spring veggies eventually. This one is definitely overfilled and having to pull them out often is a pain. I feel like @dbrn32 is gonna be proud of me on the lighting choice. :rofl:

Day 68 from germination. Week 6 of flower. Also a few babies sprouted today.

3 Likes

Killing it! Nice!

1 Like

Thanks man. You too!

1 Like

Round 2 is off and running and it’s like Christmas morning here. Meet the new set up.

4x8, 2, 600r from HLG, infinity 8” waiting for the 6” intake and dehumidifier to come in Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!

Dropped Seeds all germinated in 24 hours. 11/19 into soil 11/20

10 babies
6- ILGM GSCX Autos
2- Crème de la Chem- Mephisto
2- Crème de la Cosmos- Night Owl

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

You’re kill’n it! Sweet new set up and nice new line up :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @OGIncognito Thanks guys.

Excited to move into a bigger space. I feel like I can handle it. I still have a couple weeks (I think) on the first grow. I wanted to use a bunch of the auto seeds I had and throw a couple others in to try my hand at them. I still have 20 GDP photos to try as well. Should keep me busy for a long time.

2 Likes

I’ll say, buckle up the ride is always exciting, regardless if it’s your 2nd or 202nd grow :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

big-drooling-smiley-emoticon

3 Likes

Hey Everyone! Do your check Tricomes under LED’s or no? I got a new microscope and have been trying to figure out if I should pull them into natural light or if it’s ok under the LED’s. Thanks in advance.

We are at Day 73 total end of week 6 of flower some look ready to start the flush to me. A couple have the amber hairs receded and not really any white hairs left. I know a couple others still have a couple weeks at least to go. Any help is appreciated. 6 weeks seems really early to be finishing up, right?

Tri 2
Tri 4
Tri1
Tri3
Tri5
tri6
Tri7
tri9
tri10

2 Likes

I use the LED, but whatever you did, you got good pics.

1 Like

Thanks! I used a mic stand and my laptop. Do you think the two that have some amber can still go until week 8 of flower and I should just start to flush those two now and keep an eye on it? I think I want like 15-30% amber. I know the others have much more white on them. This one has some amber.

1 Like

Yes. I think the amber we are seeing is mostly on sugar leaves, and they mature first. I don’t generally even consider chopping until at a minimum more than half of the whit pistils have changed color and curled in, then it’s time to start evaluating the trichs. I use this as a reference:

3 Likes

And one more piece of wisdom (or at least offered as such :wink:)

1. Clear trichs look like glass
  2. Cloudy trichs look like plastic
  3. Amber trichs look… well amber

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Cool. At least I know what to start looking for. I’m in no rush at all. I just don’t want to screw up the last stretch here by looking at the wrong thing. I imagine I have a couple weeks overall at least.

2 Likes

Yeah. 2-3 I’d say.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes