FF Trio
Vessels: 7gal fabric pots
PH of Water 6.3
PPM/TDS or EC ordered a meter
Indoor 4x4 Vivosun Tent
Light system Two Vivosun VS 1000 LED, 20/4 light cycle
Temp 79-83
Humidity 75%
Ventilation system - 2 pole mounted fans, one large oscillating fan, 6” carbon filter and inline fan

Started Seeds September 15, (6 of 6 germinated in paper towel)

Used FFOF in Solo Cups for seedlings. I have since realized that this soil can be too hot but, they all seem ok.

I think (hope) I am doing this right

3 Likes

Last image is today I do have one with a little bit of light burn (we were out of town and had a buddy watching them)

12 Likes

They are growing right along and lookin good :+1:

3 Likes

Look Good going to be a tent full. :blush:

2 Likes

Looking like a full tent. I’ll tag along, if that’s OK.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Please do. I have been reading and learning on here from everyone. I just am not completely sure what I am doing growing or on this board. I am just trying to take it all in.

1 Like

There’s lots of good advice and help here. You’ll see. Welcome!

3 Likes

That’s a lot of cookies!! Good luck and happy growing!!!

1 Like

Probably a stupid question but, is it too late to do lst? What is he best thing at this point to maximize the yield.

You can still do some training. Here’s a good reference:

2 Likes

Looking fantastic! Nice work. I also have a grow going with GSCE autos. I have 5 of them going, but they are only 2 weeks old.

1 Like

I get so stressed at the idea of messing with them. I guess that’s how you learn.

1 Like

Oh, we all go through that the first few times. They are very hardy plants, generally speaking.

Looks great, growing 3 of those my self almost done, newbie I’ll tag u in my journal take a look of what not to do, keep up good work

1 Like

Just checked out your journal. So much good information in there. Nice work. Thanks for letting me know.

So I have two with a little bit of a struggle. The one that has neon yellow tips is light burn, I think…the other one I am not so sure. Maybe the soul was just two hot in the early stage. I haven’t started nutrients yet. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I think they be just starting to get a little hungry. How long have they been in the FFOF? And are you pHing your water?

Yeah PH is 6.3 spring water… I bought a tds meter it should be here tomorrow. I planted them in FFOF since the beginning Sept 17th. Transferred them to 7 gallon Pots with a mix of some pearlite and FFOF on Sept 24. I have read on here people don’t add nutrients until they start to bud or week 4 which today would be week 4 from germ.

Thanks for the help.

I think at this point, I wouldn’t make any changes, and just watch it, and see if it progresses.

3 Likes

Agree with @Newt, FFOF is a little hot and think the leaf tips were residual from the seedling stage. The light green new bud areas is new growth. All looking good and pH water will be good for approximately 4 weeks. You should be well into flower by then and can start flowering nutrients :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes