First grow in over 15 years! Would absolutely love and appreciate some guidance (lights)

Girl scout cookie extreme good choice I still have a few seeds. End up with too many seeds can’t grow them all. Good luck :v:

They are looking great @Kingston keep up the good work

2 Likes

Well done Growmie, agree with @kellydans on node spacing. Keep the second tent, it’ll leave you options if you need to move plants around and can be a place to dry your harvest :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looking good @Kingston. They look happy and enjoying the day. I’d have to keep that second tent for clones. They can really extend your grow.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! It really is amazing to come on here and see all this amazing support. Y’all are awesome!

I’ve been eager to post further updates and things just keep changing. I am pumped! The girls grew out of my original tent (as we here kind of predicted) I had topped both plants a bit back so that extra “bush-like” grow out space is much needed so I upgraded to a 4x4x6.5ish ft Vivosun tent. Gals went from the Kingston Studio to the Kingston Suite it feels like haha

My first night and day so far with the new tent and I am super pleased with it. The tent is just awesome, sturdy, and all around well put together. I am absolutely going to use the smaller tent to stagger grows so once I harvest from the big tent the ladies in my smaller tent will be transferred right over. I also added a 2nd light as well (where my forum journey started) Monday made week 6 for their veg and they seem to be loving life.

5 Likes