First grow in my new grow room

This is godfather purple kush. I planted this one the same day as the mk ultra mother. They were both in a 2x4x5 tent but the gpk just wanted to flower and not veg unfortunately. No it’s not autoflowers. I only run feminized photos. Gives me more control over the plants overall size and health.

2 Likes

On point and looking good! Digging that grow space :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Flush was started on the godfather purple kush on feb 12th and she came down feb 15th

Here she is after cut down

2 Likes

Here’s the mk ultra mother beginning to flower

And here are the clones I took from here also same stage of flower as the mother

And of course I tried my hand once again at soil 3 are mk ultra clones

The one in the white fabric bag is godfather purple kush . I don’t know why I just don’t like growing in soil they seem to grow slower and smaller compared to my hydro grows . Pictures all taken during the week two of flower 3 days ago or so.

2 Likes

Little update of the girls at the end of week 7 of flower

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s the mother will be coming down in 3 days.

2 Likes

Todays the bush day!! She was a beaut!!

1 Like

Thanks! Wasn’t planning on flowering her out wanted to keep her for few more runs but once again I’m making the grow room bigger and having three rooms instead of one. So figured might as well let her fulfill her dreams :laughing:

1 Like

To see my grow check out Hydroponic dwc cannabis grow late flower - YouTube

Or search YouTube thathydrocouple
Or search google thathydrocouple
Stop by checkout the grow and follow as I’ll be making more videos soon

One of my soil mk ultra finished up. Love the fall colors. I’m a hydro grower but had few clones figured throw them in some ffof and see how they do

Ace killer og mother getting close to having clones taken off her for the next run

1 Like

Mk ultra bushy mother final dry weigh in 7.5 ounces. Not to bad for a plant I didn’t expect much from.

Happy 420 everyone here’s to harvest day

Remember to check our grows out on YouTube

https://youtube.com/@thathydrocouple

2 Likes