First Grow in Michigan

Putting her on the 12/12 cycle to start the process!!! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Looking good…now the product of your success shall shine… let us watch your fruits of labor…thumbs up…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Loco…uncanny how often I find myself going back to her just to look LOL. My wife asked if we were going to get married…I told her she treats me better than her!

2 Likes

That’s about how it goes with every guys first serious grow I believe. Especially @ the very beginning, I didn’t leave the room practically for the first month…it s great therapy, time killer & just all out entertainment!

2 Likes

Truly amazing process to watch!! After the second night of 12/12 schedule buds are starting to develop and I can start to see the tricromes!!!

Uploading: 7577FE2B-6CBE-40FF-A55B-96A57BC60790.png… Uploading: 923C433B-A4FE-4FFF-A484-C0B9DDFF40A3.png… image

4 Likes

@MattyBear

A few pics from this morning Matt

6 Likes

Looking good from here :wink::v:

2 Likes

Thanks Matt! Very much appreciated!

2 Likes

Added supplemental lighting for my little guy who has been living in the shadows…hopefully it will turn out to be a girl.

5 Likes

Well, I took a good hard look at my “B” plant today and am very glad that I didn’t pluck it! I believe it is a girl!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the girl!

1 Like

I Don’t know much about them other than the fact that we believe them to both be Indica strains and they are both females.

I think I’ll call these 2 bag seed beauties; “The A-Train” and the “B-Train” LOL

3 Likes

great looking plants @Originalgazelle

Grow Update - Doing some additional LST to open canopy up.

5 Likes

They are changing fast. So cool to watch.

5 Likes

It is very cool to watch the age. My ladies are at a stage where each day I see more pistils turning brown. Still all clear trichomes and it seems like it will take forever for them to change. I have a feeling I know how this will work. I get complacent or bored and think it is never going to happen the. I’ll be shot that changed fast. My concern is missing knowing when to final flush.

3 Likes

You know that won’t happen @Bubblehead. You take such good care and watch them all so intently. The day will come and you’ll be amazed “today” is the day & then write wether or not it really is time!! Lol
Oh the fruits of our last…

1 Like

So true.

1 Like

@LoCoRock @Bubblehead
Seriously, I can’t stay out of the effing room! I know I can’t literally watch them grow but I find myself staring at them for 20 minutes at a time. I walk out, go to my veg room then head back to flower.

4 Likes

@Originalgazelle I do this sometimes. I enjoy the smells. I watered yesterday, so I’ll be back in today and tuck some more after everyone perked back up.

3 Likes