First Grow in Michigan

No worries! We all had our troubles figuring out all the functions when we started… shoot, I’m still figuring things out haha. What a bunch of stoners here, huh?!

5 Likes

Have you grown from seed to flower before?

1 Like

Good luck on this grow and go bucks! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome, @monkman and I are both Michiganders as well. I’ll be watching.
:v:

2 Likes

As I see pistils on the plant does that mean I should go to 12/12 light schedule? Is this early pre flower?

@Originalgazelle fill out a Support Ticket and those with knowledge will help you out. They will need the info to help you correctly. I’m a nube so I just troll around trying to learn. :sunglasses: I’ll add my 2 cents when I have something that my be helpful.

:v:

I’ve grown a plant or two in my day. :wink:

9 Likes

hey @Originalgazelle, welcome to the forums from another michigander. i have my first 4 plants just popping up from peat pellets. @MattyBear is a grow monster. i have hopes to emulate in 5 years if i pay good attention :grin: good luck on your grow and these guys can figure out just about anything with just about any variable you can think of if you give them the info of what you got, where you want to go with it, and keeping in mind budget constraints. I love this place :+1:

3 Likes

Love your setup, when lights on looks like if you open the doors you will be looking into a different dimension, with the way the light looks coming from the door cracks :slight_smile: Good luck on the grow hope it gets big and stinky!

Dem

1 Like

@Originalgazelle it is preflower female and you do not have to go directly into 12/12… you can keep them in veg for as long as you’d like. However they are sexually mature and ready to flower, with that being said happy gardening & welcome!!

1 Like

Thanks @LoCoRock, was very excited when I saw the pistils!

ROFLMAO, ya’ just a few…laughing some more…

1 Like

@merlin44 @MattyBear
Ok…so now I know da bear is da man!!!

2 Likes

Amongst about a dozen or more others. This forum is chock full of master growers from all over the world. This is where I learned everything that I know about cannabis cultivation.

2 Likes

That’s like db saying he’s screwed in a couple light bulbs in his day!! LOL…
And yes @Originalgazelle seeing your 1st pistils on your 1st grow is very very rewarding. Wait until you make it through flowering and then successfully curing and actually get baked with your success. If I remember correctly I cried… lol

4 Likes

@LoCoRock
It definitely felt like I reached another level
And was not working a lost cause😬

2 Likes

Happy Growing and tag me if you need anything :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Putting her on the 12/12 cycle to start the process!!! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Looking good…now the product of your success shall shine… let us watch your fruits of labor…thumbs up…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Loco…uncanny how often I find myself going back to her just to look LOL. My wife asked if we were going to get married…I told her she treats me better than her!

2 Likes