First grow, in late flowering

Hi guys I’m back, literally today my leaf’s on one plant went limp. I haven’t watered in a little while but the soil is a dark brown and not dry. It’s coco, and idk if the roots r drowning or need more water. Here’s a pic

I have tiger bloom but I have stopped feeding it nutes cause I thought I’d be harvesting soon, but I’ve been told I still have a few weeks. Should I give it some more nutes when I water… probably tomorow if this is the deficiency.

2 Likes

Water asap!
Under watered.

1 Like

Coco is typically feed daily, sometimes multiple times a day.
But just give her a good feeding and she should stand back up.
Some leafs may fall off though …

You did mean its actually coco right?
Not coco loco or a coco poting mix with organic materials?

2 Likes

What does “a little while” mean?

Is the pot heavy when you lift it or can you push it around easily? If it moves with ease, time to water. I trust @1HappyPappy ‘s advice.

3 Likes

Hey guys i got one of my autos seems to be ready for harvest so i gave it a try and harvested a small bud does it seem proper to you? also i need to know how to taste it asap

1 Like

It doesn’t look ready to me.
Dry it on the top of your lights and come back tomorrow and smoke it. it will taste harsh but give you an idea of the buzz

3 Likes

Got an air fryer? They’ve usually got a dehydrate setting. I’m with @BigItch - based on that photo alone I would say not ready. Trichome shots?

1 Like

Nursing her back from a wilt down go with water only couple times. Good luck

How long has the plant been in flower that the sample nug came from?
And what strain is it?
And do you have a picture of the entire plant?

Thanks for all the help everyone, she’s standing back up strong. I had reached too many replies for my first day to respond the other day.

2 Likes

Guys am in 9th week since pistils shown am sort of confused wether am ready for harvest or no i got 30 plants running on 2000 watts mix between LED and halogen some pics here for one of the plants