First grow in garage

Do I just leave it and let it do its thing. Light schedule need changed?

@Zee @OlyBoy98503 @James68 @Cannabian. What do I do now? It’s only auto flowers and the stunted other bag seed (maybe male also) left in the tent. Will I change to 12/12 to save on bills or or leave the way it is.

1 Like

If she’s been on 18/6 the whole time, and the source of the seed is unknown, seeing those buds would make me assume that she has autoflower genes and she flipped on her own.
I’d recommend moving to a 12/12 light schedule and start flowering nutes for your girl.

Should I remove the other unknown as it’s not showing any signs of gender(not female anyway). It’s not really growing either or just let it be when I change the lights. I got given a carbo boost powder and told molasses at hydro store. Will that work. No other flowering nutes but tomato feed and canna a+b but not used it before.

I would have to see a picture before even taking a guess.
@Zee @Cannabian @Hellraiser @James68 and I’ll tag some other folks to check out your nutes question.

These are also great notes here about autos and nutes.

If its flowering under 18/6 and you have other pkants that are not, I might suggest leaving it on the 18/6 for the benefit of the remaining plants as the other will bud regardless.

Others are autos and one is the same age and bag seed as the flowering plant. Was looking to cut down on electric as fans and carbon filter all on 24/7. Would it affect the way it flowers if I did.

If the others are autos, you can move to 12/12. Autos don’t require a certain light cycle, they are rebellious and do what they want :slight_smile:. Keep that carbon and fan on though.

@Zee @Cannabian

that’s the other one that might be male if I turn to 12/12 and it flowers. It’s same age and topped same time but is much smaller and not at same stage.

That looks like a girl to me, give it 2 more days, repost pics like pic #2.

1 Like

The 5 fingered leaves, skinny leaves and coarse serrations look quite ruderal.

1 Like

Thanks @OlyBoy98503 @Zee @Cannabian. I’ll leave the lights and see how she is in a few days and post a pic. I hope she is female.

1 Like

@Zee @Cannabian @OlyBoy98503 that’s the not flowering plant 3 days since last post. Shoukd I go 12/12.

2 Likes

She is a girl! Go 12/12 whenever you feel like it. However the longer you keep her in veg, the bigger she gets, the more yield you will get.

Those autos won’t care about light cycle, as you know.

blueberry auto girl scout cookies auto.
that’s the difference in the 2. If it was any of you what would you do? @Zee @OlyBoy98503 @Cannabian. I fed with tomato feed and she seems to have started growing a bit faster again. I’m happy with how the others are all doing.

1 Like

What’s the question, I am slightly stoned…lol :slight_smile:

I’d keep the light at 18/6 until the 2nd auto is def flowering. The first auto won’t care. She’s doing her own thing.
And I think they’re all looking pretty good!

1 Like

Ha haha! Awesome!

1 Like