Just saw some spots on some leaves and was hoping for some help.
Looks like rust to me, I removed the 4 affected leaves.
This plant had a slow start and seems more compact than it should be. It is just over one month old. It has been growing better the last week or so and I clipped at the 5th node a few days ago.
Any critiques or suggestions welcome.
- Indoor? - size of grow? Two plants for now
- Origin of seeds? ILGB Critical Mass
- Regular, feminized
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? pH of diluted fish emulsion 4.5-5 pH of tap 7-7.5 pH to 6 with citric acid after adding 1 teaspoon garden lime overnight. TDS meter coming tomorrow.
- Grow method? Still in Miracle Grow seedling starter (peat moss)
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Fish emulsion
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED HLG 135 Blue 3-4” set at 60W 120K Lux at about 2”
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? 80/70
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? 50%
- Do you have a Ventilation system?Yes Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing? Second grow first was 1981
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
- If you grow hydro, No