First grow in 40 Years

Just saw some spots on some leaves and was hoping for some help.

Looks like rust to me, I removed the 4 affected leaves.

This plant had a slow start and seems more compact than it should be. It is just over one month old. It has been growing better the last week or so and I clipped at the 5th node a few days ago.
Any critiques or suggestions welcome.

Thanks
JimC

2021-10-07T04:00:00Z

1. Indoor? - size of grow? Two plants for now
  2. Origin of seeds? ILGB Critical Mass
  3. Regular, feminized
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? pH of diluted fish emulsion 4.5-5 pH of tap 7-7.5 pH to 6 with citric acid after adding 1 teaspoon garden lime overnight. TDS meter coming tomorrow.
  6. Grow method? Still in Miracle Grow seedling starter (peat moss)
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Fish emulsion
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED HLG 135 Blue 3-4” set at 60W 120K Lux at about 2”
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? 80/70
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? 50%
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system?Yes Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing? Second grow first was 1981
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, No

I’m gonna go with a phosphorous deficiency.

I was using fish emulsion last year. This year I’ve switched to dry amendment. I still use the emulsion only now I just use it when I brew a tea.

I was thinking P or K but it really doesn’t look quite like either to me. I am going to make the nutes equal and see what that does.
Thanks

Looks like Calcium sir. Twisty leaves points to look at PH and that makes sense with Ca issues in my peanut. Lemme find ya a chart. Ok and It just dawned on me you said MG… watch for Nitrogen issues up the path a bit. Time to UP-Pot and get some real soil with some Nutes too very soon.

Thanks for your reply. I put it in a 4gal pot and moved to the redspec light. Hopefully it will be happier. The soil that I got at first was pH >8 (which surprised me) it was doing poorly as a seedling so I transplanted it to the MG seedling mix. Just goes to show how important a pH meter is.
Thanks and thanks to the forum