First grow in 25+ years. THC!(Things Have Changed!)

Try triplets and big sister :blush:

2 Likes

Think I read you watch grow videos on YouTube.
Dr. Bruce Bugbee

3 Likes

Day 9
Not much to report. She looks happy this morning. Gave her 1 1/2 cup ph 6.4 tap water.

Watched whole video. Breaks it down to a scientific balancing act. Good stuff, thanks! :v:

1 Like

No problem glad you like it he has more then just that one video.
I watched it about 50 times now. Some things are way over my head. But I do get something out of each time I watch it lol

She’s looking beautiful, Gypsy!

Truth be told, she doesn’t look too terribly different than what Maeve did at that same age. So I’d say (in my limited rookie grower experience) she seems precisely on track for a happy growth

2 Likes

Thanks @MedicineStickMan. Seems like she really is enjoying the new oscillating fan getting that air moving around in there.

1 Like

Lookin good OldGypsy she looks happy. Nice set up ya got there get that halfer away from Hygrometer and put it to use :joy:.

2 Likes

LOL good eye.

1 Like

Day 10
She’s a growing.

2 Likes

Thought I share this.

2 Likes

Day 11
Finally got a decent pair of leaves to come out. 2 cups water today with Rhizotonic n CalMag ph 6.3 :slightly_smiling_face::v::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 12
Just letting her do her thing today.
She’s short n fat. 2 1/2" tall x 5 1/4" wide😊

5 Likes

Day 13
Gave 3 cups ph 6.3 water last night she loved it. Stacking on the leaves. Ordered nutrients for her this morning. Fox farm trio. Probably start those at 1/4 strength this week sometime. I had my doubts when her first leaf came out all chewed up or whatever it was but it’s off to the races now. :blush::v:

4 Likes

Day 14
Really packing on the leaves. That’s about it for today :v:

3 Likes

Wow she is blowing up.

1 Like

Looking happy and healthy.
Have you heard of compost teas?
But I’m not sure since you are using Nutrients if it would be of any benefit. ?
I try to grow all organic without any synthetic fertilizer. I like letting the soil feed my girls. Less work for me.

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the magical world of ILGM support :purple_heart:

2 Likes

they are looking beautful man.

1 Like

Day 15
@BStarr @kedavra @Life1 @Low
Thanks guys. She is a healthy little lady. I decided to start a little Lst this morning. Bent her over as far as I could without touching the dirt with her leaves. This is at 6am I’ll post another pic tonight at 6pm to see how she responds.

1 Like