First grow in 25+ years. THC!(Things Have Changed!)

I’m screwed on getting the camera closer. I’ve taken dozens and dozens of pictures, all of the close ones come out blurry. Galaxy s8. If you know any tricks for that.
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

iPhone user here. Well let’s see I zoomed in and it looks like it’s getting cloudy still a lot of clear, I don’t see amber at all.

3 Likes

Simplest way is with an inexpensive set like this and clip on the macro lens. Basically move the phone very close and you’ll see when it comes into focus. Snap a pic then zoom in even further.

@Low did a great job zooming in on what you posted. You’ll want to try to get a view pretty deep into the bud ultimately.

This is also cheap and while a little hard to take pics through does a pretty darned good job (esp with the light on) in person.

2 Likes

Looking at those pistils, if you haven’t already, I would start my flush. Those monster colas should take very little time to soak up any remaining nutes in the soil.

2 Likes

Day 91
Today was supposed to be a feed day. I think your right @Darodguy. Gonna start flush today. Probably chop soon. I’m ready for this to wrap up. I ran 2gallons distilled through her. Got ph6.4 and 335ppm. Probably gonna run 2 more through her tomorrow morning the go dark for 48 then chop and hang wednesday night. Not gonna do a week long flush. 99% of her pistols have browned and I don’t want to risk getting in couch lock zone. She’s getting chopped Wednesday night.

1 Like

Your plant is incredible! And she is about 3 weeks younger than mine, which is just entering flower. Wow.

2 Likes

Thanks @jd77 shes gonna be some fine tasting smoke. I had a small branch I cut off a few weeks ago. Very smooth piney skunk taste. Theses big buds are going to be amazing when cured.:blush::v:

2 Likes

I can only hope for something as beautiful as yours. Anxious to follow your finishing, harvesting, and curing.

1 Like

I did the same thing. I culled one of the two lowest branches the day after first flush. I want to compare weight gain from harvest with the twin, also see if there is a difference in the effect. I did a smoke test and was pleasantly surprised. I’m really looking to the end result.

2 Likes

Day 92
Ran 6 gallons aired tap water through her this morning. Didn’t take measurements, but tds should be very low. Last recorded was in the 300ppm range. Lights out for 48hrs starting tonight. Chop Wednesday night!
A couple pics of her out of the tent. Sorry about the flash burn out… I can grow weed, but my photography skills have much to be desired.

HAPPY GIRL!!! :blush::v:

10 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Great work.

2 Likes

Thanks brother Low.

1 Like

Your pics look awesome to me. I still can’t figure out how to get pictures from my phone to my computer.

2 Likes

Day 93
After running the 6 gallons of water through her she was a little damp for my liking to kill the lights, so I decided tonight will start 48hrs dark. Thursday chop.
Edit: final pictures later

3 Likes

Last pics from in the tent before 48hr lights out.
One with flash, one without.

Edit: LOL!!!same pic twice. :giraffe::kiss:

10 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight. Enjoy the chop!

3 Likes

Thank you @CygnusX1

1 Like

How exciting @OldGypsy good job! Absolutely beautiful!

3 Likes

Thankyou @MadamCalamity
Ready to finish her up.

4 Likes