First grow in 25+ years. THC!(Things Have Changed!)

Looks delicious!!!

1 Like

Day 86
Thinking flush. My eyes are bad and my hands are shaky. The few clear views I got from the usb microscope on the lap top were showing cloudy trichs. I’m not looking for couch lock, but also not wanting to harvest too soon. I’ll post a sh!t ton of pics…

I know that there’s some fox tailing going on.

Chop or not chop is the question.?

5 Likes

Still seeing clear, but cloudy too. don’t see any amber. depending on the effect you’re after you’re close.
Looks like it’s still kicking out a lot of pistils, are there fox tails??
I’d let it continue bulking. After those pistils or most of those pistils have turned. :man_shrugging:

Zoomed one of your pictures:

5 Likes

Boy, would I love to grow a plant like that. Magnificent! Isn’t it an auto?

2 Likes

Thanks @Low I don’t want to pick her too soon. @jd77 yes sir she’s an auto. I’m gonna have to step up my game in the photography category.

3 Likes

@Low not sure if foxtail or just still packing on normal flower. I cut the CalMag last watering. Tomorrow would be a scheduled feed day. Should I give her more tigerbloom or just run straight H2O. Not looking for couch lock.???

4 Likes

If you get the chance hook me up with some more close up pics! Thanks

3 Likes

Here’s a couple more @Low

4 Likes

Def have quite a bit of clear in there

4 Likes

Probably another week or so then? Should I continue with week 12 feed schedule? Don’t know how fast things go from clear to cloudy.

1 Like

Generally you feed until you think your about 10 days from chop. It’s all preference really. Some feed to the end, some stop feeding earlier to watch the plant fade and show its fall colors.

I can’t really say because they are all kind of different. We need some more experienced eyes on these pics. I’m not very good at making calls like this without being up close and personal with the trichs.

@Budz @yoshi @dbrn32 @Nicky @PurpNGold74 @Arrow @kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @Gremmall @Hellraiser

5 Likes

If you want to void couch lock then check on them every day the second you see Amber toss them In 48hr darkness and chop them.

Run nutrients till the end.

6 Likes

@PurpNGold74 is the best to gage maturity, imo.

But for me, you still have week left. There’s a lot of “fresh” pistils… When it’s closer to harvest, most of them will be brown and "shriveled "… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Yup. Even those ambers will shrivel up into the bud. U can still see long lash lookin pistils.

Like @Nicky said, it can go FAST so keep vigilant, you should be evaluating daily now. Im sure another feed or two however, wouldnt hurt.

7 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d @Nicky @PurpNGold74 @Low will be checking daily and continuing with wk#12 feed schedule. :+1::v:

5 Likes

The fam got you :point_up_2::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I haven’t tried following any feed schedule per say , but by the looks of those buds I been thinking of giving it a go. Could you post FF’s schedule please. I been trying to stick with organics only but by the looks of those buds well to say the lest there pretty impressive.
I want to try something different next go around , at lest on a couple , nothing ventured nothing gained they say. Thanks. And if you think about it I would appreciate seeing a picture of the root ball on her. :blush:
Thanks , happy smoking

1 Like

i stole this. hilarious!

1 Like

???
Lol Happy birthday :gift:

2 Likes

its my cannaversary of the year i joined. i dont have birthdays anymore. i gave them all to @Gremmall :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes