First grow in 25+ years. THC!(Things Have Changed!)

What do you recommend DLI be ? And can that change the later your into flower?
I seen some videos where are they turn the lights up Max into or around the 5th week

I was out cutting grass, not the kind I’d like to be cutting. Lol. My dli is 45-55.
55 on the taller tops and around 45 on the lower tops. I grew my girl grew kinda weird the tall tops are around the perimeter of the tent. The short ones are in the center. Which actually is working out fairly well. The centers need about 3" to be even with the outter tops. Don’t know if they’ll catch up or not. This is first week of flower, should have 7 or 8 weeks to go according to ilgm. Don’t know what she’s gonna look like in the end but if it’s any comparison to the first half of her life I’ll be a happy, high, old gypsy. :blush::v:

1 Like

All looks good. And a lot better RH in flower. I have to work on lowering mine down the line later in flower. I have duct work down in the basement / grow room. I need to cut a hole and put a vent down there I think that might help. Sucks about the pen but it all works out in the end. Thanks for keeping us posted.

1 Like

Not too upset about the pen. It was one of those black/yellow $10 throw away jobs.

1 Like

On another positive note. The Marigold Upside Down Tomato Coffee Can Death Match is going better than expected. Flowers everywhere top and bottom. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

4 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

Thank you sir. @Low

2 Likes

Day 48
Flowers are growing pretty quick last couple days. Noticeable difference yesterday to today. Usps tracking says ph pen delivered tomorrow (Sunday??) That’s what tracking # said. I wanna give her her first little feeding Monday at lights on. I think ppms should be good. They’re been dropping 300-400 every watering. Figuring they’ll be around 1500 by Monday.
She’s a little cray looking compared how even and manicured she was before these flowers…she got a little attitude, sassy little girl. I still love her though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v: