First grow in 25+ years. THC!(Things Have Changed!)

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:plant height is 26" from top of dirt to top of canopy.

1 Like

This gives me hope. Lol

1 Like

I like old houses

I would imagine she is approaching the end of the stretch. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s an old farm house. Damp and dark basement sand stone foundation

1 Like

How’s she looking? Done stretching?

1 Like

Day 47
Missed a couple days. Ran the new dehumidifier last night. Pulled 2 gallons of water in 11 hours. Used a gallon and a half of that for watering today. Ph 7.1 ppm 46. As soon as I checked the ph I broke my pen while shaking off the water, hit concrete and the glass bulb broke in 2 parts. So new pen ordered this morning. I added 5ml/gal of CalMag checked TDS came in at 244ppm no idea of ph close to 7.0 I assume. On a more positive note TDS are down to 1570ppm in my runoff. So I’m thinking gonna start feeding her as soon as my new pen gets here. Another positive note, with the dehumidifier running, my tent is a little more comfortable at 76* 48% rh, much better than the near 70% rh I’ve had lately. As far as stretch, I think she’s pretty much done stretching. Only growing 1in in height since last update almost 3 days ago. I almost ordered a new tent but having spent nearly $250 on a dehumidifier I didn’t want to push my luck with the wifey. I will have a taller tent for next grow.
Anyways she healthy and happy for now.:blush::v:

5 Likes

@OldGypsy dang your buddy gave you one of the better lines out there imo, I run the CANNA line as well for my autopots and hydro buckets so it’s a good start is what I’m saying, that line will have your plants THRIVING with a little love from the grower!! SUPER Expensive stuff, especially the BOOST CANNAZYME, AND RHIZOTONIC

@OldGypsy you got the AC infinity cloudlab over there, with the HLG QB too, I noticed the HLG sticker in the side of what look to be the AC infinity am I right?

@Kinglouida13th no it’s just a generic exhaust that I got with a mars 2x2 kit. Yeah upgraded the light to 135rspec.

Oh, missed your first post king louie. Yeah I decided against using the Canna line as it is for Coco. Simplified things and picked up Foxfarm trio and flower powders. My first grow trying to keep it simple. Maybe use the Canna on next round.:slightly_smiling_face::v:

Another positive note, I was able to get an Apera ph20 for about $20 because I gave some 5 star bullsh!t reviews on junk I had previously ordered. They give me $30 credit lol

2 Likes

She is looking great! You got a great deal on the new gear!

You said you have a couple colas that are too close to the light?

1 Like

They’re not showing much light stress yet but the tallest ones are about 16in away @Low

1 Like

Yeah I promise you, on your next grow use coco and use the CANNA, YOU WILL BE HAPPY, this is all CANNA line nutes!!!

2ND grow ever AND using autopots, these are all advanced nutrients PH perfect connesoir

The back left one is really sick from a cal mag def, but she got a 6 gallon flush yesterday so I’ll be giving her full strength tomorrow, so hopefully she gets back green!!

3 Likes

What’s the dli hitting at the tallest branches.

1 Like

@OldGypsy jacks 3-2-1 will be here today!!

1 Like

Those are beautiful louie! The canna nutes won’t go to waste. I’m probably use them on the next round.

1 Like

@OldGypsy do you do any topping, fimming, or LSTing? Those are great ways to increase your final yield, but if your not familiar with any of those techniques search em, learn em, and try em when it won’t cost you!!

I topped this one at day 17 or 18 she didn’t miss a beat. Some say don’t top autos but I did anyway for fear she’d get too tall. And lst from there but she’s flowering now and the main branches are as thick as a pencil and very stiff. Could have probably got away with topping again, too late now she’s on her own. Light is 1" from ceiling of tent. Plant tops about 16 1/2, 17 inches from light. Have it slightly dimmed. Probably about 70-80% of max